NEW PROJECT - LV the Aura - Natural Selection - F4F

I definitely feel that you out shined your beat, which isnt bad but, why can't both be equally as dope. Vocals were mixed very well. Get that beat right and it's all some heat.

Whats up FP fam, I've been off the boards for awhile working on my first full-length project. Now that it's finally finished I'm eager to hear what everyone thinks. The full project is available on my bandcamp (https://lvtheaura.bandcamp.com/album/shades-of-elevation) if you care to listen but right now I'm specifically looking for ears on the first track off the project.

If you're feeling it drop some love on soundcloud (comments, favs, follows) or on other social media twitter, ig, etc.

EDIT: If you have the time, please listen all the way through, or skip around, as the beat/song changes up quite a bit throughout.

Drop links and I'll return feed! Thanks in advance!

Damn! This is dope. I really like your style and delivery. I'd like to do a track with you some time if you're interested. Imma shoot you a follow, follow back.

Yo thanks for the fb on Martini Scorchazio! The vox are a few friends of mine, I did the recording and production. Really digging the textures in natural selection, People are saying you need to make the drums bang more but I actually really like the subtly. Maybe they could bump a little more, in the low and mid areas, but def didn't jump out to me. love the intro jam!

really not my cup of tea.. but i'd add adlibs.. and be more experimental in your mix.. it was clear but it felt too plain.. feel me.. but you're not bad you have a lane

Back