New Industrial / EBM Track

So, Whata Think?

• It blows!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BAD $%^@ MAN!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TripToy

This track is still in early development, so I'm planning on putting dozens of hours into this mix from where it's at now. Any feedback is welcomed. If you're good at mastering, toss some tips over the wall. If you are a perfectionist and something is not quite sounding right, lay it on me. If you're a critique and have any constructive feedback, feel free to shoot me in the knee. Arrow is fine.

This is a Industrial / EBM / EDM style track. It is a little repetitive, I know.. I do plan some vocals for this, male and female. If you think it's too repetitive so feel free to say. Either way, I'm wide open to any feedback. Drop your link and I'll give an honest review, just as I expect from you.

Wow. This sounds so cruel and evil, like those really dark NIN-tracks, but electronic. I like it!
More of a personal opinion, but I would like to hear more industrial noises and glitches. Perhaps try aliase-noises here and there?
One thing though is that the track loses it a little bit from around 2:25.

Last edited:
Wow. This sounds so cruel and evil, like those really dark NIN-tracks, but electronic. I like it!
More of a personal opinion, but I would like to hear more industrial noises and glitches. Perhaps try aliase-noises here and there?
One thing though is that the track loses it a little bit from around 2:25.

The glitches and aliasing concept was in the back of my head. I'll definitely have to visit the idea. It does drop off a bit, was worried about that too. Probably just need to spend more time on the second half. Might be a good place to introduce those sound effects :-)

worldwideuser, is the bass too heavy, or does it need more or less gain somewhere?

my bad sorry:alcoholic:, ive heard your track again and the bass its good. my ears were fatigued and i criticized something im not used to hear
interesting track btw!!

Very dark and gritty. Reminds me of some of Korn's later works like "Transistor" and "Evolution", both of which have some industrial influence

The chord progression is too simple (if there is one). Give it more variety. I would put in a decent chord progression starting from 2:20 to make the song a little more interesting. Cm is your track's key and is repeated throughout the whole song, so I'd try something like, "Cm5 - Bb - Ab - G7" since it's a pretty common progression and sounds epic enough to expand the track's atmosphere

Last edited:
Back