New Flatbush Zombie Type Beat(F4F!)

That picture is soo disturbing lol but anyways this beat has a unique sound to it, I like the chords you chose for the piano but they could use a little bit of work because they sound a bit clashy, Im not sure if that was what you were going for though. Overall when the the drums come in, its sounds pretty cool. I think if there was a rapper on this it would balance out a lot more.

yo this is dope, you've managed to make it sound a bit dissonant while still sounding good wich i like alot good job!

The piano chords sound kinda harsh and overwhelming, either turn it down or find a slightly softer piano, I still like it though, keep at it.

i like the beat so much ... but i didnt understand the concept u want to show ... or the style u want to define !!!! it's what type can i name it .... i like the piano + the drums ... nice sound man ... u have ur own touch

Dope beat man. I would maybe suggest trying out some different sounds on your next beat as all your beats sound quite similar, but they are all nice. Good work.

not a big fan of this kinda of sound, with notes clashing and shit, but it sounds clean...

drums could be better, but they still nice..

peace, keep it up!

Hey man, I think this beat works. The piano keys you chose bring that weird, dissonant, off-kilter vibe to it that perfectly suits a Flatbush type beat. To be honest, I don't listen to much of them but to me this sounds very reminscent of early Odd Future, like something Tyler or Earl would whip up then spit over. Especially with that change in chords and when that ride/cymbal comes in

I thought the drums were cool on this as well. Perfect choice to complement the melodic elements of the song. Especially that shaker. The mix was dope as well and it was definitely smart, in my opinion, to have that clap sitting low in the mix.

As far as suggestions go, I actually think this beat is all set to be honest. It's a dope beat that would even sound more dope with an emcee over it that's just as weird as this is. As I said before, someone like a Tyler, Earl, the Flatbush Zombies. Hell, for some reason, I can even see Frank Ocean on this too. Thanks for the feedback on mine.

I really dig that underlying instrumentation throughout, it sounds smooth. This beat is real chill in general and I could definitely see Meech ripping a verse

the dissonant sound of the composition is interesting in a good way. I'd encourage you to look to have other instruments play the dissonant part or find ways of spreading that to higher octives as dissonance in closer harmonies can really make tracks harder to interpret as a listener...not to mention the notes are stacked up roughly where a vocal would line up...which would likely cause a lot of mud. cool idea and thanks for the feedback!

Back