*NEW* Beatmaking Video + Beat FEED 4 FEED Drop your LINKS!!

Whats good Cocaine,

Aye thisgoes. Im lovin that vox sample the most ish is crazy. The drops and the structure is nice too. I can definitely see females shakin down to this. I seen you around this forum for a minute now. Good ish. Way to give back, I haven't seen a beat making video in MINUTE. Used to be all my inspiration. Anyways, hope all is good, keep on the erk n jerk, hit me back when you can - SoundClick artist: ayodlo - page with MP3 music downloads

TIGHT BEAT MAN! PROPS! CHECK ME OUT SOMETIME. MAYBE WE CAN COLLAB SOME TIME! HTdaMACK

checked your stuff out real professional sound keep itup

Whats good Cocaine,

Aye thisgoes. Im lovin that vox sample the most ish is crazy. The drops and the structure is nice too. I can definitely see females shakin down to this. I seen you around this forum for a minute now. Good ish. Way to give back, I haven't seen a beat making video in MINUTE. Used to be all my inspiration. Anyways, hope all is good, keep on the erk n jerk, hit me back when you can - SoundClick artist: ayodlo - page with MP3 music downloads

thanks for the feed.. i like the sample idea on the hook good shit bro

thanks for the feedback on my shit. much appreciated.

i watched the beat-making video and i thought that beat was hot. i dont know if you mix your own shit but that mix was clean. everything was sitting perfectly with one another. i could hear a rich homie quan or somebody off that type beat. good shit

thanks for the feedback on my shit. much appreciated.

i watched the beat-making video and i thought that beat was hot. i dont know if you mix your own shit but that mix was clean. everything was sitting perfectly with one another. i could hear a rich homie quan or somebody off that type beat. good shit

Thanks bro... and yea i do mix my shit.. glad you pointed it out

Back