*New Beat - Undeniable* Prod. By - @NeimanTyler 100% Feedback

awesome beat. the neiman tyler repeating gets a little annoying but I understand why you have to do that. This track portrays a certain type of feeling quite well, you did a good job portraying that. Everything sounded great. I would like to hear this as a finished product.

Some smooth sounding strings man and I dig that deep brass too. Where'd you get that sample of that filtered yell you hear at the beginning?

this is dope man,

really like the chorus, what do you use for the strings? liked it pretty much actually

Wow I like this alot. I especially like the way that you made it artistic with all the different effects and chords changing with the piano. I could see Travis Scott rip this with some autotune chorus and a sick verse.

The only thing I maybe would change would be the snare drum. It sounds a little too clean compared to the other sounds you've used. But all in all, good beat ;)

Nice combination of organic elements and a modern sound with your synths and production.
Nice placement of the beats in there too man.
B

This is dope! the mix is amazing. I think its a little slow tho, have you tried with a higher BPM ?

Thanks for the feedback man.

Great vibe, had my head nodding while walking around my room doing stuff. I agree with what the guy are saying in terms of arrangement, maybe a bridge/breakdown where you strip a few elements back and then reintroduce everything as a sort of chorus/crescendo-point. Female vocals would be great as would some heavy hitting male vocals, they would both fit but be very different songs.

Back