New album Ohms “Out the Smoke”

vato22

I used to come here all the time back in the day. I’m dropping my album here for you guys. Leave some feedback, been doing this for awhile. I will give back good feedback.

Hey man listening now. The flow is good. I wrote down some thoughts as I went through it.

1st track:
I feel like the mixing is lacking on the low end, the voice is carrying all the punch but was hoping that the beat would hit harder (from all the other tracks I heard, I think this is the only one that). I like the beat and the pitch modulation on the chord progression just wanting some punch.

2nd track:
I like the flow on this one a lot also. The mixing in this one is more balanced and how your voice is coming out. Really nice feel.

3rd track:
Beat hits hard! Digging this quite a bit that bass got me bobbing my head. Is the melody through the whole track? I feel like breaking it up could've made it more interesting.

4th track:
This beat is smooth, I love the soul feel to it, real atmospheric. The hook in this I feel might have the potential to be catchier.

That's it for now. Great job overall.

Aight so I scratched the first song on the album and replaced it with a new one. Also changed the chorus on 4th song. As well as scratched 2 additional songs to make the album flow very nicely.

The first 3 tracks are truly banger , really dig the productions , flow and mixing . Very well done all around . Glad to see you still at it since back in the days . you are doing an amazing job . I listen to the entire album , its really good all around but the first 3 tracks are the one that stand out the most to me . Would be dope if we can work something out in a near future . Lemme know if you need anything .

One

Yo man thanks for the feed, preace the time you took to listen. I would dig another collabo sometime fo sho.

Back