Never beleived in the Illuminati up until now.

LOL

well, it's not them. it's Satan.
sometimes he is Hannibal, then Caesar, then the Ottoman Empire, then the Protestants, then Napoleon, then Hitler and then Bin Laden.
whatever you want him to be.

and the Illuminati, founded in 1776, who were Atheists............are Satanists. cmon, doesn't it make sense to you? LOL (GTFO) (hint: look at the pyramid on the one dollar bill and then look up when the Illuminati were created LOL)

Weisshaupt was a former Jesuit. he took the name "Spartacus", when he created the Illuminati. and Spartacus was the slave who fought Caesar in Rome. who is the Caesar of Rome. damn, a single post on FP and all the speculations about the Illuminati are gone.

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
If by 2020 we don't have a one world government, currency and whatever else, I'll give up and admit it's no big cover up.

In all fairness, certain conspiracy theorists beleived the current american dollar with all it's "evil symbols" to be the "one world currency". It really is accepted anywhere.

Some beleive the U.N. to be a "one world gov't".

Theres too many shades of grey, but anyone who follows the news, actual real live televised in your home news... is aware of America's ever changing currency. European currency when this was a new land? Spanish Deblumes? 2 Dollar bills? Silver Dollar? Confederate Bonds for gold? Gold period? Anyone surprised by our ever changing currency that according to the news may very soon intertwine with canadian and mexican money was way too busy on youtube looking for truth when it was on the evening news.

Are you saying for one to do God's work?
Pick your battles wisely... have you been called to arms?

There you go refusing to take responsibility...Appealing to some mystical authority to back you up.
For all you conspiracy nuts: Do you feel some strange sense of comfort when you can point to someone else for all the troubles that face us all?
Or is this just a hobby..like reading LOTR or some comic book or something. I mean, I look up info on the Spawn mythos quite a bit; it's quite entertaining, but I don't feel comfort when I can point to the Violator for pissing in my cheerios. I just throw my bowl out, I don't feel better because I know violater did it.. I just make sure to karate chop the next mothaflucka to get close to my next bowl of cheerios.... Screw the analysis on whether or not he stood directly over the bowl or whether he was circumsized...or whether he was in clown makeup when he did it or whether malebolgia told him to do it.

Cheerio.

Last edited:
There you go refusing to take responsibility...Appealing to some mystical authority to back you up.
For all you conspiracy nuts: Do you feel some strange sense of comfort when you can point to someone else for all the troubles that face us all?
Or is this just a hobby..like reading LOTR or some comic book or something. I mean, I look up info on the Spawn mythos quite a bit; it's quite entertaining, but I don't feel comfort when I can point to the Violator for pissing in my cheerios. I just throw my bowl out, I don't feel better because I know violater did it.. I just make sure to karate chop the next mothaflucka to get close to my next bowl of cheerios.... Screw the analysis on whether or not he stood directly over the bowl or whether he was circumsized...or whether he was in clown makeup when he did it or whether malebolgia told him to do it.

Cheerio.

I would laugh but it isn't even funny... My sig says it all!

You have a good day Mate!

D I know what you are saying. But this is something that should be taken seriously. There are forces at work (For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places). If we are not serious... why are they so serious? Do you realize the gravity of removing God from schools? They are trying to blot out God. Tower of Babel anyone... Not so serious hugh...?

why is it so hard for u to believe that this pnmly means something to u?.....im not religious at all...so the fire and brimstone doesnt work...i dont believe in it....u cant prove it because ITS A BELIEF....

as i have said before...people need to understand the difference between belief and fact....

If by 2020 we don't have a one world government, currency and whatever else, I'll give up and admit it's no big cover up.

I'll leave you with this, and we'll agree to disagree.

u do realize this stuff isnt new and it was supposed to be in effect already right?

why is it so hard for u to believe that this pnmly means something to u?.....im not religious at all...so the fire and brimstone doesnt work...i dont believe in it....u cant prove it because ITS A BELIEF....

as i have said before...people need to understand the difference between belief and fact....

LOL,

There is no fire and brimstone to the message that you quoted from me.
I'm glad you're not religious... religion can some times bring a person down.
Question is are you spiritual?
Do you believe in a soul/spirit?
Some things aren't tangible to us in the plane that we exist in.
Now I shall explain myself a little.
Much as Deranged is on a path to finding God so am I.
Now you doubting Thomas.
I really like science... me a D have had some back and forths concerning science in the past.
He is quite the intellectual!
However; I shall turn my attention back towards your statement.
Ready....
Here we go:

Fact:
#1 Jesus of Nazareth exsited

Fact:
#2 Modern physics energy is neither created nor destroyed

The big bang really makes no sense... in the fact where did the first material come from (don't say that it was just this super condensed material that just happened to explode it had to have come from some where)? Makes you think hugh?

The universe has been found to be expanding.
Dark matter is running low...
That is another discussion though

Fact:
#3 What we observe affects matter

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DfPeprQ7oGc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DfPeprQ7oGc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

Fact:
#4 Other dimensions do exist... maybe up to the tenth or eleventh
First you need to understand the definition of a dimension.

Fact:
#5 This world (matter/time/space) is so beyond our comprehension we haven't even skimmed the surface!!!

Fact:
#6 Did you know that you've never physically touched anything a day in your life?

Now if you want a real mind freak run across a 5 percenter!

Last edited:
Fact:
#1 Jesus of Nazareth exsited

lol, there is not a single piece of evidence that he did.
El Chupacabra doesn't, Peter Pan is not my neighbor, Alf doesn't live in your garage, etc...

some deluded rabbi has existed, who thought the world would come to an end. in fact, dozens of them. there is NO historical proof that the so-called "Jesus of Nazareth" ever existed.

the writing of that time didn't deal with earthly matters. as with many religious figures before, "Jesus" (means: "I save") was born, died and ascended all in the "heavenly" realm. the rest is an invention.

Fact:
#2 Modern physics energy is neither created nor destroyed

The big bang really makes no sense... in the fact where did the first material come from (don't say that it was just this super condensed material that just happened to explode it had to have come from some where)? Makes you think hugh?

The universe has been found to be expanding.
Dark matter is running low...
That is another discussion though

yes, the Big Bang doesn't make sense on a UNIVERSAL (pun not intended) scale......but for this Universe HERE, it does make sense. for this VERSION of it, this ASPECT.

the Big Bang is an old concept from the Jewish mysticism movement.
the modern Big Bang theory was first "created" by a Roman-Catholic AND JESUIT, who happened to be a great scientist. it DID make sense to the Pope, you know.

Fact:
#3 What we observe affects matter

this statement is NONSENSE.

what we observe is matter, a formation of energy. for us to observe said formation of energy, we ourselves need to use energy.
when you observe a truck speeding past you and you throw a tennis ball at it, the energy you use compared to the energy the truck has/it's momentum and mass, is minuscule and can be ignored.

the further you go down, the more you AFFECT THE OBJECT YOU OBSERVE. so when a tennis ball flies by.............and you throw a tennis ball at it, guess what? it will behave differently than the truck that just drove by you with 70mph. you will affect it or better put, the energy you use in the quantum world, is similar to the energy the objects you observe posses.

Fact:
#4 Other dimensions do exist... maybe up to the tenth or eleventh
First you need to understand the definition of a dimension.

aheeemmmm. "Unicorns exist, first you need to understand what a unicorn is!"

the statement you gave is both correct and incorrect. other dimensions COULD exist, but the representation of them in the String Theories (yes, there are MANY of them) is just a mathematical game.
unfortunately, while String Theories can be used to explain alot, they can't explain the physical world, because the Strings themselves can't be observed !!! it is a metaphysical concept, just as "love" or "beauty" or "heaven".

if you use the String Theories to explain the outside, big-scale world, you will fail. the String Theory can explain alot, but won't let you make correct predicitions regarding atomic "orbits", or even the orbits of the planets. yup, the String Theories are just concepts.

Fact:
#5 This world (matter/time/space) is so beyond our comprehension we haven't even skimmed the surface!!!

the only one out of the three we still struggle with is "time". "matter" and "space" are pretty simple concepts.

and contrary to your belief, we know DAMN WELL what this world looks like and why. we just don't know everything, that's right.

Fact:
#6 Did you know that you've never physically touched anything a day in your life?

you are a field of energy. the world around you is represented by fields of energy. all fields are contained withing a single field. LOL

I know what you are trying to say, it just doesn't represent reality.
of course you TOUCHED everything...........you've touched in your life.

but you have to define what "touching" means. touching is different, strong energy fields being at such a short distance to each other, that their FIELDS influence each other. that's touching.

The thing is that I did, and I suggest that you do to because the evidence is very damning and it will speak for itself. I don't need to say anymore.

the fact that people HAVE read the evidence and still dont beliebve it would lead me to the conclusion that it's not self evident....

from my perspective it seems to me that rich and powerful people click up with other rich and powerful people and do what they do...it's no secret...and there is no satanic evil ritual bull**** behind it...it's rich and powerful people trying to get more rich and powerful...do u really need a video or some conspiracy book to understand that?

yall need to realize that none of this stuff is new....ever heard of the ford foundation?...know why it exists?...because back in the days ford was a notorious anti semite(research books such as "the rothchild money trust")....he also published a magazine that consistently railed against the jews....they ended up suing him for libel and part of the settlement was the ford foundation....i say this to say that 100 years agho these theories were being tossed around without proof and yall think yall found something new just because it's on the internet.....

wake up people and focus on real **** that u can actually change....

Last edited:
Just one question...just ONE.......

Illuminati Believers.......

"WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO ABOUT IT?"

Its not so much about doing something, like trying to over throw the government. Its about what you shouldn't do. for example: accept the implanted chips, new age doctrine. This is about informing/warning the public. Its not about trying to get people to change their belief systems. All I want is people to see things for what they are. Put aside the egos, pride, skepticism and actually look at the situation with a clear mind. Im trying to do my part by putting the info out there so at least you know about it. So in the next 4-10 years when you start see **** that was said in these videos, you know whats up.

but if u need the chip to buy food....how u gonna get food if u dont get the chip?....

do u niggas think this **** thru before u type it?

what are YOU doing SPECIFICALLY since u believe this?.....

i bet the people that believe this aint doing anything different from when they werent so "AWARE".....

but if u need the chip to buy food....how u gonna get food if u dont get the chip?....

do u niggas think this **** thru before u type it?

what are YOU doing SPECIFICALLY since u believe this?.....

i bet the people that believe this aint doing anything different from when they werent so "AWARE".....

Thats my point, do you want to be controlled to the point to where you and your family can starve from them simply turning off a chip? Thats extreme control. What i'm I doing since I found out? I'm sharing the information, thats all anyone really can do.

Its really hard for me to argue with someone that just doesn't know. There's a saying where you can't argue with the ignorant because you just get pulled down to their level from their experience. Watch the entire vid and then get at me.

there is nothing new under the sun,,,i reiterate....dont think just because u saw a video on the internet that this is new information(see my post above about the ford foundation)....(we can talk about the protocols of zion, the rothchilds, albert pike, the banking connections to the founding o the federal reserve, the bilderbergers therilateral commission..etc etc...i could go on....so u see...u aint telling me anything i havent heard before)

so...i know about all of the theories and i see them as bull****...

u cant see the forrest for the trees.....if u need the chip to buy food...and u not getting a chip...how are u gonna get food?......are u really this dense or are u playing?

so basically u say all of that to say u aint doing anything different.....just like i thought....

Last edited:
:::WALKS INTO THREAD; SEES HOW RELIGIOUS THIS HAS GOTTEN:::

hibyeya6.gif

:::WALKS OUT:::

People need to stop spreading the propaganda and paranoia...

In sixty years somebody will be looking at updated versions of all the "New World Order" videos and anything related to Illuminati, Big Brother, secret societies, etc. Just plug in the new names with the ones of yesteryear and it's the same ole hogwash being recycled. All the while, never being proven true.

Even Mr. Bill "Behold a Pale Horse" Cooper got to the point where he had to admit he was wrong about a lot of stuff.

Stop being delusional. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Science is an innovative process. Would "the evil secret societies" of the world not have 1st dibbs on it.

Ever had a vaccine shot? Drink Faucet water? Who's to say there aren't "chips" imbedded in us all already.

As long as the foundation bewhind what you're trying to push is "ifs, maybes, and might bes". The danger you try to warn us of is infinite. Your computer and TV have chips in them that report your activity. Your cell phone can tell people where you are at any given time and every word of your convo can be monitored.

Your IP adress tells everything you do on the internet. Fingerprints? DNA? Social Security number?

You can't escape the "what ifs" because they're never ending. If you powerless, why keep track of what power others have? You can't "fly below the radar" if a radar exsists and they have nothing better to do than watch you.

No one in this thread has said the gov't isn't corrupt and doesn't have it's "secrets". Some of us can just admit we have no clue of WTF goes on while others make speculations and put the word "fact" behind them.

I know for a "fact" no one knows but so much, because if you are a high ranking military officer, gov't official, scientist, ect. with any real secrets and those top class clearances to info, if at any time the gov't feels your information is on the verge of falling into the wrong hands...they will legally dissolve the problem with a bullet between your eyes. In public if they have to.

It's cool to think they go after Pimp C for saying rappers are gay and the industry is fake. But even hacking into an F.B.I. website isn't enough to get you into any real trouble. There are guys with real secrets, none of us will ever know from "researching" what the gov't allows us to see.

Why can you so easily find all these illuminati videos on youtube with no problem...but you can't find a clip from your favorite show or a music video you like? You can't even find a pair of tittayz on youtube. lol.

Apparently no one cares that these messages are getting out. When they do care, then you on to something...but you'll never tell more than a handfull of people before you and all them are silenced by any means nessesary.

F**k illuminati. Find a blueprint on a nuclear warhead, some uranium or plutonium and concentrate it...then see how far you get before the men in black show up with that memory eraser. That's way easier to attain than any "real gov't secrets". :cheers:

Back