Neeed beats for major placement (mmg intern)

DannyWolf

What up people my name is Danny Wolf Im an intern for MMG. Im always at the studio here and they always need beats. it would be cool if you guys could send me some beats so I can play them and maybe get you a few placements or something dope like that and also make me look good as the intern with the dope beats. Make sure to add your tag so mfs dont steal your shit and send to my email goldvisionspromo{at}gmail dont spam me with that weak stuff lol
hmu if you want to talk business 770-837-1641 good lookin out

Last edited:
sounds kinda shady if you were serious you should talk a little bit more professional, since it's business and all

You're talking out of your ass if youre saying that you will show your label peoples demos in order to get them signed.

Every major label there is has a strict policy about not accepting un solicited demos because of copyright liabilities. Either you're lying or your label is an indie, not a major. Every demo that is even listened to by a major label has to go through a lawyer.

Last edited:
rappers just tell me to go find them dope beats and thats all im doing bro. Thought it was a good opportunity for this forum and hungry producers. but aye like i said so whatever tf you want to do lol

Last edited:
lol wth idk where you guys be getting all these facts from. Crazy how much you guys know about labels but aren't signed to any of them if you know the game so well ...CRAZY

its none of your business bro, to keep 100 with you. Im just on here cause I was told to go and find the dopest producer. But from the looks of it all the people that keep commenting negative shit probably suck anyways. Cause if you were a dope ass producer you could care less if its real or not you're going to submit at least a preview of your work cause you're confident you're really good at this so like I said ONCE AGAIN, believe what you want. Im just an intern looking for cool people to link up with nobody said anything about a demo reel or MMG "official email" Im just looking for the next good producer. I already got 20 people submitting so the less competition for them the better lol

any Major artist who wants dope beats can just send out a tweet and have thousands of beats to hear...no need for someone to look for them

rappers just tell me to go find them dope beats and thats all im doing bro. Thought it was a good opportunity for this forum and hungry producers. but aye like i said so whatever tf you want to do lol

Rappers can tell you to go find 'dope beats' all they want. It doesnt mean anything is going to come from it. Nobody high up at the label that matters is going to listen to it. The artists dont make these rules, the artists probably dont even know these rules.

lol wth idk where you guys be getting all these facts from. Crazy how much you guys know about labels but aren't signed to any of them if you know the game so well ...CRAZY

Again, the people who are signed to the label aren't the people that matter. They are talent. The label owns them, they're nothing in regards to getting other talent on.

The business side, the side that matters, doesnt listen to unsolicited demos. Thats it. The rapper can run their mouth about wanting dope beats all they want, it doesnt mean jack. And its not gonna get anyone signed to the label. They have A+R Reps for this, do you really think they have the intern running around looking for any real talent? They're keeping you 'busy' and thats about it. Maybe training you to look for talent at best, but they aren't taking anything you bring in seriously. At least the people who matter aren't.

You know what happens when you bring one of these rappers a beat? They use it, then show it to the label, then the label throws it in the garbage before listening to it once they find out where the beat came from.

No real label is going to release a track with the risk that some random off the street plagiarized the beat. These aren't assumptions. This is how it works.

Last edited:
its hip hop bro not the Royal court lol but aye do whatever your instincts tell you to i aint mad

lol your going to get very far then, how about sending a email to the ceo of your so called label talking like that then use the excuse that it's hip hop. you sound more like a broke rapper posing as a intern to get beats for yourself.

Yall went off on dude. Yall really that afraid of having a beat jacked?

No one in here is saying anything about having their beat jacked. My whole point is actually the opposite, it would be a complete waste of hope and time giving it to him with the objective of getting signed because its going nowhere.

Last edited:
wasn't even concerned with beatjacking, just chasing authenticity and providing reality checks for those who may fall for the glitter of the story without thinking through the grit of the story

It takes 2 seconds to email a beat. Either he's legit and someone listens to it or he isn't and its a dead end. Either way if you're trying to get yourself out there take every oppurtunity out there and you should never get your hopes up in this business anyway.

And I didn't see anything about signing ppl, just placements. To me yall sound like youre afraid of sending a beat because he might use it for yourself. In which case if anyone wants to jack a beat all they gotta do is visit your soundcloud.

wasn't even concerned with beatjacking, just chasing authenticity and providing reality checks for those who may fall for the glitter of the story without thinking through the grit of the story

Nothing to lose, he wasn't asking for money. Send emails out to as many leads as possible and just wait and see if you get any responses. Don't think too much into it.

Back