Need producer(s) for debut ep {paid}

truewings

I have an audio-visual project titled True Wings. I'm looking for a producer or producers to create the instrumentals while I do vocals and help with minor production. I am looking for an experimental, hybrid electronic vibe to this album - 6 songs is what I'd like to get completed for the finished product.

I am currently living in Lake City, MI and am willing to travel - furthest would be Detroit or Ann Arbor
but if you can also travel that would be awesome too.

Some of my main and most characteristically similar inspirations and artists are ARCA / DOON KANDA / CRYSTAL CASTLES
If you sit down and listen to any of those artists (mostly Doon and Arca) you will get a heavy feel for what I'm looking for for my EP.
*NO* I am not wanting or looking to copy or steal these peoples work or ideas/sounds. ONLY am taking sonic inspiration from them - maybe even take their aesthetics and take it to a whole new level.
I am looking for very experimental electronic sound designed instrumentals and moderately to majorly edited vocals (but still audible and understandable)

****(35-40$ PER TRACK /// 160-180$, MAYBE 200 FOR FULL PROJECT)****

If interested in collaborating and working with me on this, please contact me ASAP ! Thank you

xoxo - Ashland R.

Back