Need help installing MPK61 to Windows XP 32 PC

AOMusic23

Just recieved my Akai MPK61 and plugged it into my pc (Windows XP 32-bit). The computer recognizes it but there is no driver information to install. There doesn't seem to be the right driver on my computer for this product to run and after about 2 hours on the internets I still cannot find a solution. I have tried different usb ports but nothing. I plugged it into a Windows 7 laptop and it installed without me doing anything...but when I plug it into my windows xp pc nothing....

looking for help

-AO

Just recieved my Akai MPK61 and plugged it into my pc (Windows XP 32-bit). The computer recognizes it but there is no driver information to install. There doesn't seem to be the right driver on my computer for this product to run and after about 2 hours on the internets I still cannot find a solution. I have tried different usb ports but nothing. I plugged it into a Windows 7 laptop and it installed without me doing anything...but when I plug it into my windows xp pc nothing....

looking for help

-AO

Reinstall XP -- it's broken. Either that, or your USB cable is broken. Or you have too many USB devices connected and your USB hub is not able to supply power to them all.

Back