Need An Honest Opinion On A Good Keyboard For Me

Sickk1

ppl are tellin me to spend all this money but im really tight with money right now. I dont have a keyboard at all and its hard to make music without one. whats a good one for a beginner? I have nexus and Sylenth 1 im not really worried about what sounds it comes with, I just need a good one for cheap that'll work for me

Last edited:
any controller will be not bad as you can set it up in the software but i offer the older you get it will not have newer software set ups, but you can map them but its a ball ache. and if you play chords at the same time as a melody and such bigger is better, I only got 25 keys on mine and feel hard done by yet i can get round it but not on the fly

What keyboard do u have now? I made plenty of good music on a 49 key MAudio Radium, $40 bucks.

Right now I have a 49 Novation SL MKii bc I wanted to treat myself (a little lol).

Go to eBay and buy a cheap 61-key midi controller.

Once money is no longer an issue, come back and ask for a recommendation on a good keyboard.

If you want to play that with both keys, you should definitely get one with at least 61 keys. I can recommend the M-Audio Axiom61 mkII.

Back