NEED akai mpd 16 installation software HELP

dissdigg

Can someone that possibly has this impossible to find instalattion file for mac/pc

help a brother out???
:monkey:
i dance for u

Do a search for akai mpd16 in the top right search function of the Future Producers site. I saw a link about this the other day. Someone posted the file you need. Check it out. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll try.

Pound

yeah i found it. thanks,

but its the program that the pasd uses.
not the actual installation driver

ASk QUESTIONS when you buy used gear!

i paid 200 for this and it didnt come with the driver

i might jsut go to guitar center, buy another one jsut for the software and return it. sounds like a plan

where you at?? I went through the same thing with my MPD16, and DJ Shy from this site, was nice enough to burn me a copy of the drivers and software. So i feel almost obliged to return the favor. email me your address and I will be glad to mail you a cd.
nahlej@bellsouth.net

same ting mon'

I just got the same deal- bought it driver cd wont read ran a searh on goggle saw the thread, this sucks...

yep

Thats funny I was just coming to post the links that I just found. But of coarse Infradead was on on it. Peace, I got a weeks vacation and Now I know it wont be wasted...:victory:

wow, thanks, I've been looking for this a lot. very strange it's not on the english section of their website...

DrLongGhost said:

then it installed fine. my only problem next was finding an ac adapter for it (which i found at radioshack) and configuring the notes for each pad so it would work with my roland mc-909 and with reason.

now it works like a charm and im psyched that i got it.

I'm using mine with cakewalk, how did you figure out how to configure the notes to the individual pads?

thanks

Back