My Top Soundclick Producers/Prospects List

This list sucks... it's just Team Hitz + Team Hitz knockoffs.

I check out alot of those people on the list from time to time. I'm more of an R&B cat... that dude name Fedarro is killin the R&B with the hooks and the beats. Johnny Juliano is real kool, talked to him before...real humble cat, aint afraid to tell someone that make nice stuff. Other folk just immediately get intimidated and start hating LOL. Theres alot of talent out there...soundclick was a great idea whoever thought of it....alot of ways to make money, alot of money, at a very young age LOL

Yea I don't like all the Team Hitz wannabe's but I guess that's what's selling, and alot of people are just in it for the money. Kinda sad, but you guys are gonna be hearing about me soon.

Yea I don't like all the Team Hitz wannabe's but I guess that's what's selling, and alot of people are just in it for the money. Kinda sad, but you guys are gonna be hearing about me soon.
are you gonna be another team hitz knock off or a breath of fresh air?

Anyone notice that ... All those guys have :

Well desiged, VIP soundclick pages along with solid music

Part of the reason they do so well on soundclick is that when you
go to their pages they look like their BIG producers.

Last edited:
Anyone notice that ... All those guys have :

Well desiged, VIP soundclick pages along with solid music

Part of the reason they do so well on soundclick is that when you
go to their pages they look like their BIG producers.

You're on crusade as of late ain't ya :rolleyes:

Interesting list... never really even heard of anyone but the top 3 and been checking soundclick for over 4 years. Sinima, Epik, KA, Mev should be up there.

Yeah I was actually gonna put Epik The Dawn and Sinima up there too. I was even gonna add Purps. Mev The Producer is pretty good too. I was kinda tired making the list so I probably left quite a few people out. I appreciate your input though.

Sinima, VTZ, Mev, Vikaden... these are guys are head and shoulders above this list IMO.

There is a really hot Hip hop R&B producer on Soundclick that I used to follow years ago. his name was pretti boi south. He made another account though and i forgot what it was but this dudes beats are pretty sick to. check him out.

Oh I think I know who you're talking about. If I'm correct, his name is The Cancer now. I used to check out Pretti Boi South when I first started listening to beats on Soundclick. I'm glad you brought that up.

*SEPERATE ANNOUNCEMENT* Anyways, according to his twitter, this thread even got the attention of Johnny. He said it was a good read. Thats means alot because I'm a fan of his work. So shout-out to him. Of course, this thread was "Favoring Team Hitz". Thats what most of you say anyway. I don't care whether it's Team Hitz or not. If they work hard and make good music, then that's just the way it is. It's not like I'm riding their dick or anything. If some of you think you're better then them, then send me a link to your page (Myspace, Soundclick, etc.) and show me that your beats are good. AND notice that I didn't just put Team Hitz-esque producers in there. I put boombap, r&b, and pop producers up there too. And some of you also said my list was wrong and inaccurate. Well you post up a better list and tell me who's hot right now since I'm "wrong" and all lol. I would have added more producers, but it won't let me edit my main post. So yeah just wanted to get that point across. Oh yeah, for the few that did respect my thread, thanks a million! =]

Last edited:
Hey twanbeatmaker I listened to your beats and they actually are pretty dope. If I could re-edit my thread again, I would put you on the list. Layouts kinda neat too. I'm glad you don't ride the barretj bandwagon haha. He seems like a seasoned hater on FP anyways lol.

nice post..... i already knew 80% of the named producers but now i get a chance to check out those other producers...

hopefully imma be one of those one day...

Back