My Techno/Rave track Zoe !!! on You Tube now

Mirosonic

Video by Mark Whitehouse Pro Copy

From my facebook page I went and looked into an old hard drive 3 days ago in myroom stdioand discovered another Mirosonic Techno/Rave track ready for release . Its called ZOE !!! in honour of brilliant singersongwriter Zoe Pay (England). I mucked up the filename so I never opened it until last night. I met her when she was in Perth for a while in2001. She was singing in a brilliant band. She advertised in the Xpress magazine looking for a keyboard player to play in a new band she was forming. I rang her and went to her place. I unfortuantely asked if the rehearsal s had really loud music. She said very loud. I said oops !! i cant handle very loud music. So I didnt end up playing in her new band. She liked my recently completed ' Running Free' track and invited me to a live gig she was singing in it was a terrific night met some lovely people on her table. Just before she left Perth to go back to England she left me a demo CD. It was staggering. I immediately started writing ZOE !!! and finished it in 2008. Thanks to Mark at PRO COPY again (he does all my Mirosonic videos , he has put together another video ZOE !!

Back