MV-8000 - Black Pads

Mannas

I don't know if anyone has seen yet but MPC Stuff is now selling color pads for the MVs. I ordered a set of black pads and just thought I would show them off. I was planning to sell mine but I think I'm gonna hang on to it now. The pads feel SO much better. They feel more like the MPC pads. If anyone is looking into getting them I would definitely go for it.

100_1559.jpg

100_1560.jpg

There's a video on Youtube straight from the MPC Stuff website that walks your straight through it. Very simple! Do you still have some sounds available for the MV? I'm looking for some good drums cheap.

pm me and let me know what you need. I have some new fresh drums.. good price, you wont regret. let me know

If you plan on getting them, get them soon. I believe the MPC Stuff owner took a loss with these since everyone on MV Nation said they would buy them and not many people have.

i copped the black ones for my mpc and thay are way better than the gray ones. there hella softer and just feel easier to hit

If you plan on getting them, get them soon. I believe the MPC Stuff owner took a loss with these since everyone on MV Nation said they would buy them and not many people have.

He didn't take a loss. He said he made his money back on MV nation. he just thought there would be a bigger response. I would still grab them while they're available.

Back