Mtv freestyle battles

POUND

Did anyone watch it? Me personally, I think it was b.s. That dude Blind Furry got cheated. I think the only reason is becuase he was blind. I'm sure ol' Dame Dash was thinking "how the hell can I market a blind guy". To me dude got cheated and ripped Swann. Hell, he couldn't even see and was still joking on Swann's clothes. I'm tryin' to figure out how he knew he had a sweater on.

Anyways, it don't really matter who won. Cause I don't see the ROC releasing a cd by the winner. They didn't even really act like they were excited for Wreck. All they kept doing was dropping their release dates.

Anyway, what's y'alls take on the battles?

I think a lot of people really sympathized for Blind Fury. Homeboys were capping on him but everyone was too scared to laugh. Me and my boys were cracking up.

Blind Fury was good. But the thing with him was... he went from battle diss rhymes, to some gangsta sh!t. I'm like duke.. your blind, how are you gonna spray somebody?? His disses were pretty thoro.. if he woulda stuck with'em.. he woulda got farther. But lets face it, unfortunatley these days this game has a high basis upon image. I think the judges woulda worked there hardest around having to give him a contract.

The dude from Houston wasn't bad if he wouldnt got the DQ he woulda beat that corny dude Caesar. I was happy Wreck won tho, cuz if it was up to the judges they prolly woulda gave it to that other guy. Who was good in the first round but went on a steady decline after that. Nothing special by any means.. but then again, what do u expect? Honestly I could care less. They need to do a real competition, say give everybody there choice of a Kanye or Just Blaze beat and see how they rock it. Then you'll find your TRUE artist.

what they need to do is get real rappers up there

i would love to see something like jay z vs eminem or some ****

that would decide which rappers have skillz and which don't

DaOriginalBlade said:
Blind Fury was good. But the thing with him was... he went from battle diss rhymes, to some gangsta sh!t. I'm like duke.. your blind, how are you gonna spray somebody??
:D LMAO!!!!!!

DaOriginalBlade said:
Blind Fury was good. But the thing with him was... he went from battle diss rhymes, to some gangsta sh!t. I'm like duke.. your blind, how are you gonna spray somebody??

lmao. i was thinkin the same thing. but maybe he was lyrically speakin though. he could never be marketed in a video. they should hire him to ghost write for cam'ron. his sh!t wayyyy wack. you know his "camma blam blamma" a$$ need some hired help.:mad: frickin makin money and sh!t need to invest in some lyrics.

j-traxx said:

they should hire him to ghost write for cam'ron. his sh!t wayyyy wack. you know his "camma blam blamma" a$$ need some hired help.:mad: frickin makin money and sh!t need to invest in some lyrics.

LOLOLOL Cam Is Soooooo Wack
Who let this clown in the studio?

I thought Blind Fury was dope, but with all the judges being from ROC, yeah they weren't gonna let him win.

and the only thing i think was missing from the battle was more plugs for the judge's.

ugh.

" I rock whips on my fists, and Houses on my wrists"

mfka Why!!!!!!!!!! not cause of his rappin. what did he do to get a deal. he must be dame dash's cousin. or maybe a request of a dying relative. awful man. and he be gettin some tight beats too.
why??? imma stop hating because with my luck he'll probably be my first major client dipsh!tting all over my track if i'm lucky.:( but you best believe my @$$ would be gettin paid:D

Last edited:
StopRushing said:
Lets all shout dipset 1000000000000 times and call it a track
:D ....LMAO Again....I'm glad you guys are coming to the forum with a sense of humor today, cause for a while this forum has gotten very arguementative

OH did i mention how i love cam's pink and purple bandana's and what about his air force one's with the furry nike signs lol. That dude is so gay!

Wiggum said:

:D ....LMAO Again....I'm glad you guys are coming to the forum with a sense of humor today, cause for a while this forum has gotten very arguementative

I'm sure someone will make an argument out of this eventually. Always happens on here.

DaOriginalBlade said:
They need to do a real competition, say give everybody there choice of a Kanye or Just Blaze beat and see how they rock it. Then you'll find your TRUE artist.

Sorry Blade, but I have to disagree with you on that. A true artist or rapper or what ever, can spit to any beat you throw at them and make it sound hot. I know 2 people of the top of my head personally, that can rip anything and make it sound good. I'm talking anything you throw at them. From country music to rock to any rap beat whatever.

POUND said:

. I'm talking anything you throw at them. From country music to rock to any rap beat whatever.

wow. thats gankster man. if i ever seen a dude spit to country i'd pay him right there.

POUND said:
Sorry Blade, but I have to disagree with you on that. A true artist or rapper or what ever, can spit to any beat you throw at them and make it sound hot. I know 2 people of the top of my head personally, that can rip anything and make it sound good. I'm talking anything you throw at them. From country music to rock to any rap beat whatever.
I think the overanalyzation made u miss my simple point. Sure emcees should be able to spit (write) to any beat. I just said Kanye or Just cuz after all, it was a Roc competition.

j-traxx said:

wow. thats gankster man. if i ever seen a dude spit to country i'd pay him right there.

How much you paying? :D

Originally posted DaOriginalBlade
I think the overanalyzation made u miss my simple point. Sure emcees should be able to spit (write) to any beat. I just said Kanye or Just cuz after all, it was a Roc competition.

Word. I guess I overanalyzed it. I do that **** a lot.
:D

Back