Mpc5000

burster1

It has been seen at 08' NAMM.

"8 tracks of direct-to-disk recording, four faders, eight knobs, a smaller screen than the 4000, no VGA out, TEN analog outputs and ADAT lightpipe standard, 4 MIDI outs, 2 MIDI ins, dramatically smaller case than the 4000 (looks much like a 2500 on steroids)... That's all I can remember."

:bigeyes:

Last edited:
burster1 said:
It has been seen at 08' NAMM.

"8 tracks of direct-to-disk recording, four faders, eight knobs, a smaller screen than the 4000, no VGA out, TEN analog outputs and ADAT lightpipe standard, 4 MIDI outs, 2 MIDI ins, dramatically smaller case than the 4000 (looks much like a 2500 on steroids)... That's all I can remember."

:bigeyes:
I think it's BS. The same poster made the same post on the MPC board.

Just like here, he only has one post.

This info came from someone that was at NAMM during setup.

Could be BS but, could be fo real.

Check out Harmony Central MPC5000 and Fantom G threads.

:monkey:

1198269610fantom-g7_std.jpg

Fantom G

It doesn't look horrible just not needed for the Hip Hop producer. Newbies, Techno and live performers will eat the MPC 5000 up. 4000 users pls cool it with the...akai abandon us ish. Find a work around and get to work. Numark don't care about the 4000. Get it! The MPC series could never be a joke because of the sequence alone...best in the game. You know that.
BTW...BUY HI-Tek new album...His best thus far! Banging from start to finish. Tek using the MPC 2500 now! Ha.

2000XL-MCD is all I need to excute my ideas. I'm done buying new gear. I'm mastering my ish...What are you doing?

I don't know what he's doing, but I know you hatin'. do you ever have anything productive to say? How can something be the best based off of opinions? everything that you claim is right and true is based from what YOU think.

MSU ILLEST said:
I don't know what he's doing, but I know you hatin'. do you ever have anything productive to say? How can something be the best based off of opinions? everything that you claim is right and true is based from what YOU think.
That's right sir...based on what I think...My opinion. Can you read my man...I said it didn't look horrible. That's positive! I keep it real homie. Why do you let my words upset you so much. Stop waiting to reply to my post and Buy HI-Tek album. What you eat don't make me sh!T.

I'm helping out a fellow producer promote his album "BUY HI-TEK"...Yeah, I'm such a hater...Ha! Never have...Never will be one.

Last edited by a moderator:
<p>I meant the comment about the mpc not being a joke and the sequencer being the best. that's your opinion guy. don't throw me cliche' ass hip hop lines and try to sound cool. you hate on anything un-mpc. hi tek is sick, wouldn't buy the album though. don't post and it won't seem like im waiting (in ur eyes) for you to post</p>
<p> </p>
<p>you know what.....I am waiting....waiting for you to post yo music that you claim is "soooooo hot". I aint gotta post mine, you beat your chest so show me watcha got. damn I hate cliche' quotes, lol</p>

Last edited:
Back