MPC Users...Model ?????

gageishere

just out of curiosity,how many of y'all still rock with the 1000. It's what i'll be looking into getting soon and I just wanna get y'alls experiences with it.

i had the 1000 it was my first mpc, i went from the roland sp 404 to the mpc and even when i got the mpc off of ebay i didnt know how to use it and kept rockin the sp..then one day i decided to sit down and master, and i did. i loved the fx the compressor the eqing, and make sure to get the jjos, it makes navigating through the machine natural..if youre getting a used one and it is the blue and red model make sure to test out all the pads, because those models are known for their pads crapping out...i made the mistake of buying one of off ebay, i sold mine to some dude on CL for 350 along with a mpd 24 plus midi cables so he could use the big pads which in my opinion were a whole lot easier on the fingers.

The 1k's are great, Id go with the 2500 considering what you get extra and the price difference. And the 2500 just look sick !

i love my mpc 1000 , i starting making beats with reason 4 and just a keyboard but the mpc is so hands on(which i love) , i chop just like recycle on the mpc.I feel like i learn new things on the mpc everyday

2k classic. Loved it... Till I played with a Maschine. I have not turned it on since I got my Maschine, with an interface I can sample and its dead nuts simple to use. Software is fun too and in small and not so small ways, cheaper in the long run. Now using Maschine, mpk49 wiith ableton and in about an hour, Logic Studio.

Got a MPC2000XL with an internal SCSI card reader, internal 9GB harddrive and 8-outs. Lovin' it!

Back