MPC 1000 for sale

Inverted314

BOOM BAP OR DIE
MPC 1000 blue/red
This thing is near mint hardly been used. Only problem is the window button doesn't work. Easy enough fix for someone with the tools or time. I'm just moving more into recording then beat making and it's just collecting dust in my room. Have original manuals and box. Memory is upgraded to 128mb of ram. Pads have tons of life, barely been used.

Other then the minor minor flaw it's ready to make bangers.

Make offers.
Also looking for trades on microphones, audio interfaces, studio monitors, headphones, and such.

V.

What kinda mic you looking to get.

Nothing too fancy. I want to get a Mbox/Mic setup. Something like a M box Mini 2 and a AT/2020. I don't have an audio interface so thats why I'm looking for a combo of sorts. Really looking for cash though.

paid 321$ for all, brand new never used,also got brand new behringer headphones with it, really trying to get a used mpc though

There is no damage when on, you can make full beats and anything else you want just like new. Just one button needs to be replaced which is like $.50. I don't have time to do it and the MPC is in it's original box sitting in my closet. Have og box, manual, power cord, upgraded 128mb ram, and will throw in a USB cable so you can get started dropping samples tonight.

Back