More than one lead on MicroSampler?

FwuffyTheBunny

Hey, quick question about the Microsampler.

Can the microsampler spread multiple samples across the keys in keyboard mode? (Not at the same time of course) Like, I can switch between them?

I want to know if this exact scenario is possible on the MicroSampler:

Import drum samples, a piano note sample, and a violin note sample.

I play the drums in real time, and record them, and have them keep playing on the machine. Then I choose my piano sample, and put it into the keyboard mode. I play my piano riff in real time, and add it ontop of the drum I just recorded, and are playing this whole time. Then, While now the drums and piano keep going, I select my violin sample, and put it into keyboard mode. I then play a violin riff, and add it onto the drums and piano.

Basically is it like the same system as the kaossilator? I can just keep adding more and more stuff until it becomes a sloppy mess of sound?

Please tell me yes.. I really want one, but I hear you can only have one sampled sound spread across the keys chromatically, and use it once. Sort of the lead track? But I want lots of leads. Basses, violin, piano, strings, etc.

I have tons of samples, I want to have with me, and whip out at any time to make a quick tune.

Back