Michael Milner x JB x Around (Feedback for Feedback!)

Beat is dope. Autotune works, however slightly played out these days, doesn't sound too bad though, but if you guys can get on without it (thats just my preference though).
On the lyrics i'd turn the adlibs down and try to make them as subtle as possible.
Also think theres too much echo on the first rapper, slightly too noticeable in my opinion.
But this is solid, good work.

Return it Here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ve-feedback/wannabe-feedback-returned-477582/

I'll work on the adlibs, and the first rapper was me (a long with the singing). I'll be sure to be more mindful of the echo. ANNNNNNND just cause you said something about the auto tune, i can drop some without, no biggie lol. I think i gave u feedback without knowing that you gave me feedback lol haha.

I love this! Definitely feeling the vibe, I love the RnB elements to the song (especially the guitar riff, they sound sexy as hell lol)
I would turn up the drums (especially the snare/clap) up just a tiny bit.
Get this track mastered and you have a hit!

Thanks man! unfortunately i had nothing to do with the beat :/ i just recorded and mixed and mastered vocals. but i found some pretty dope producers on here that im working with now and trust me the next track is going to be super solid!

Im just listening on laptop speakers cause I don't I have my monitors right now but I like it. Im a little iffy the background vocals it feels like a little to much goin on but besides that I like the mix and everything sounds like it sits well together. Good Job.

Im just listening on laptop speakers cause I don't I have my monitors right now but I like it. Im a little iffy the background vocals it feels like a little to much goin on but besides that I like the mix and everything sounds like it sits well together. Good Job.

Thanks! i feel ya, we should collab one time for the one time!

I like it and you have an excellent idea coming from this song. The only qualm I have is the auto-tune. It seems like it's clashing with the key of the song. It's not settling in. I don't hear you singing the tonic (the 1 of the key signature) and it kinda sounds out of tune. I would work on that but for the most part it's great.

This track has the potential to be a huge hit. Anyways like the layout of this and i could def hear something like this being played on the radio, nice work!

I like this! this is definitely a good summer jam. I especially like your use of the reverb on those synth stabs that are introduced at about the 42 second mark. The only thing I would tweak is the volume of your claps, they need to be just a tad louder. Good job!

As far as the low end is concerned, I'm not really sure what you can do to improved it. You pretty much have all the right elements in it. It such a beautiful piece of work. From here it's a matter of thinning the bass out more to leave more room for the kick and make sure you play the bass in the right place. What kind of guitar is that you used?

The beat is pretty dope. Is that a guitar sample or you play that? Is that a VSTi if you play it? Two things I would take care of. 1st the clap's volume is pretty low, I'd raise that slightly up. 2nd the bass being a bit stronger than the other sounds and it's kind of "overhelming" the whole mix. It's only my opinion but a dope summber/late nite vibe kind of song, good job!

Back