Metal sucks these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tifosi

Im not against metal or anything - I love it, but over the past few years there has been so much crap released that I am getting sick of it. I have now turned to trance etc which I used to hate. I still listen to metal but hardly any of the new stuff, its all poser pop rap crap like Liknkin park, korn, limp bizkit, slipknot, mudvayne etc. Anyone who likes korn and considers themselves a metal fan should be shot. Johnathan davis actally said that guitar and drum solos have no place in metal. WHAT A ****IN DICKHEAD. Basically any band that projects themselves so that 16 year old girls are getting wet over the lead singer have to be dodgy. Any real metal band has members that are fn ugly. Look at pantera, sepultura, morbid angel, slayer etc. No pretty boys there, and definitely no faggoty stage makeup or bleached hair.

BRING BACK 80's THRASH METAL
Rant over.

tifosi said:
Im not against metal or anything - I love it, but over the past few years there has been so much crap released that I am getting sick of it. I have now turned to trance etc which I used to hate. I still listen to metal but hardly any of the new stuff, its all poser pop rap crap like Liknkin park, korn, limp bizkit, slipknot, mudvayne etc. Anyone who likes korn and considers themselves a metal fan should be shot. Johnathan davis actally said that guitar and drum solos have no place in metal. WHAT A ****IN DICKHEAD. Basically any band that projects themselves so that 16 year old girls are getting wet over the lead singer have to be dodgy. Any real metal band has members that are fn ugly. Look at pantera, sepultura, morbid angel, slayer etc. No pretty boys there, and definitely no faggoty stage makeup or bleached hair.

BRING BACK 80's THRASH METAL
Rant over.

Wow, can't say I've heard anything so wrong since Marylin Manson preached at Ozzfest. The knot and MuDvAyNe are ugly if you've seen them without masks or make-up. Pantera and slayer have members with dyed hair dumba**. Yes koRn and Limp have gone downhill. Linkin Park is just thriving on this whole down on your parents thing. Slipknot and Mudvayne are real metal. They are bringing something new. Pantera, Sepultura, and Slayer, are still big, but haven't changed a damn thing about themselves in 10+ years. Morbid Angel sucks.

shaq D said:

Pantera and slayer have members with dyed hair dumba**.

I hardly think a dyed beard counts. Besides, its not to make him look like a faggot (ie like linkin park). Quite frankly I dont know why he does it.

In other words you missed the point of what I was saying - metal is full of soft-**** pussies these days. I just hope that dino cazeres (sp?) keeps giving Johnathon davis hidings because he deserves them.

shaq D said:

Morbid Angel sucks.

Ok, I missed that bit. I will just ignore everything you posted as you obviously wouldnt know good metal if it smacked you in the face with a 4x2. Have you not heard dawn of the angry?

tifosi said:

Ok, I missed that bit. I will just ignore everything you posted as you obviously wouldnt know good metal if it smacked you in the face with a 4x2. Have you not heard dawn of the angry?

OK, your new name will be dumb sh*t. Dawn of the Angry is pretty good.

But, any hair that is dyed is still metal, doesn't change an thing, even if it is your beard. You posted also that metal bands don't do certain things. Obviously they do and are and I pointed out these refrences if you read previous posts. Please read twice before you think about attempting to make another point.

ya'll are f'n annoying. if anyone shaq d knows whats up. to me "metal' these days isnt metal. mudvayne is and so is slipknot but i must say they are trying too hard to be like sepultura or just heavily influenced. me i like black metal : in flames and opeth for example. booya G

Not sure what your point is, but I like In Flames. They are opening for the knot on the tour next year.

Really? Those guys are Swedish, and so are Opeth. Anybody heard the Haunted? They sound a lot like old Slayer.

in flames and opeth are f' ing rad. tifosi wouldnt know though because all the metal he listens to is the sh*t on tv. there is still a good metal scene out there..... you just have to look a little deeper.

let me shed some light

man...you guys need to listen to real metal. all that mudvayne slipknot sh.it is wack. stop being p.ussys and listen to some death metal like Suffocation, Vile, Decapitated, Dying Fetus, to name a few. And to those people calling In Flames and Opeth black metal, how dare you! black metal is poorly recorded noise played by fools wearin corpse paint and posin with swords and ****. Opeth is more in their own genre, and i dont think you could classify them. In flames is just straight melodic...haha now that i put in my 2 cents...u guys can retort:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back