Message to m21m

ednom

XTC the XT-at-i-C
Man, i just wanna say thank u 4 the whole dilla tribute beat tape, i got what i b gonna bang 4 da year

anyway man (not to detract fropm what y'all just achieved here), this got me thinkin real quick, instead of waiting 4 our fav producers 2 pass away b4 we say thank u 4 what u gave use...how about u do homage beat tapes for a couple that r still alive or 1 beat tape for a handful of greats

just putting it out there

of cause, u would be da 1 heading it up, since u obviously got the skill 2 select hot tracks

mad props once again

wat do the rest of fp producers, beat makers and so forth think

Yea I kind of see what you're saying. Like beat tape tributes to producers such as Alchemist, Pete Rock, etc.?

i think premo, pete rock and dre definitely deserve another beat tape... something like focus did on his tributes to them... that would be dope

nice job on the dilla tribute tape everyone....

Yea I was thinkin the same thing like every month or every other month we could do a tape dedicated to certain producers and their style

*OT* Finally!! Some forward thinking. I'm glad someone has the presence of mind to stop waiting, and pay homage now while they're alive. This should be applied to life also tho. peace. lol.

Last edited:
i was thinkin three months per beat tape...take the time 4 cats 2 make their ish so it aint rushed...do ish correct

as in use da dilla thing as a template, as far as processin in order 2 make sure that the quality of the final product is on point

I hope we can do one for FlyLo, his **** is out of this world ill.

I would be interested set up new project after like a week. But till then i need to know to who we tribute it.

Maybe some classic - DJ Premier?

Or maybe we could make new vote thread where everyone for example for a week could vote to who we make that tape.

Let me know what you think.

Premo turns 44 march 21st, so we could do another "Happy birthday" tape :D

I think a one month will be to fast for project - need more time to put all together. I learn from mistakes from first project and this time if i will do project i wanna be sure that everything goes as planned.

So what you saying maybe i make vote tread where everyone vote.
Or we doing DJ Premier?
Personally i also would be more down for DJ Premier - some classic, old school stuff.

i think a premo tape would be nice, those are my favorite kind of beats, but yea maybe make a thread to put it to a vote

Last edited:
Back