Making of the Karma Empire

Kid Karma

To start off, my name's Marcus and I go by Kid Karma in the music biz. I'm a producer but right now, I'm looking to put together a team of 3 other producers, 2 rappers, one singer and an extra hand in management. I'm currently looking to make a name for us and put it out in the world. You want to make money right? You want to have the fame and fortune right? Well, now's your shot. This isn't a group gathering to just talk about making it in the game, it's an opportunity to make something of yourself and live life the way it's meant to be lived. I know some people are going to take this as a joke, so disregard their ignorance. I'm taking this to a whole new level, I don't want us to just be part of the music world, but rather the world itself. So if you're interested leave a comment below and I'll get back to you at my earliest convenience.

P.S. Things you should know, I don't take kindly to shady people, or people who think they can make a quick buck and hop off the train. I am making this for the long term. So again, if you want to make something of yourself and want to be part of a team, a family. Then don't hesitate at the moments notice to join up. Mind you I won't be taking everyone obviously, but I will give each and every person a chance at a spot.

Thanks for coming to the post and I wish you the best of luck.

-Marcus

What's up Marcus, I'm not trying to be shady so let me start off with a bit about me. My name is Gryphon and I'm 16, from Houston Texas, I'm trying to make a name for myself too. I'm just getting started so I have no songs I could show you. But I'm a pretty good singer and a pretty good lyricist. I really would be interested in joining something long term as a rapper/singer and if you want I could hit you back with my email and we can talk things out.

Back