Making Diddy's Gay Band.......LOL!!!

Wiizard, even if he is a homo (which I don't think he is), why does it bother you enough to make a thread about it? Let him be. Whatever.

nzm8w4.jpg

"Cuz We cant stop, Cuz we wont stop"

Sounds like the wizard needs to laugh at a man's eyebrows to get his jollies. Now, the shyt you are doing makes you look REAL suspect.

IDK, just saying it does.....

-1-

wait why are arched eyebrows gay? Mine are arched...i better let my girlfriend know.

Wait.....you do know they mean eyebrows that have been trimed into an arch right? If it's natural, that's not you're fault. BUT, if you're A MAN WHO GETS HIS EYEBROWS DONE........you prolly like ding-a-ling. LOL not dissing you if you're gay. I'm just saying....you're gay!

And PS this thread in itself is gay, pointless. But aye, it's a free country (. do what you do....

You white, yall think its cool.

only half white*

if you're gonna be racist, learn your enemy. I can't stand your people. You always mess everything that's good up. You're leeches on society and you have way too many kids that you could never take care of. You live off food stamps and ***** about the government. I'm talking about idiots.

Wait.....you do know they mean eyebrows that have been trimed into an arch right? If it's natural, that's not you're fault. BUT, if you're A MAN WHO GETS HIS EYEBROWS DONE........you prolly like ding-a-ling. LOL not dissing you if you're gay. I'm just saying....you're gay!

And PS this thread in itself is gay, pointless. But aye, it's a free country (. do what you do....

my feeling is this: if my girl would find me more attractive if I trimmed my eyebrows, I'd do it if it = her happiness, cause her happiness = special Bj's. Which = my happiness

As long as it's not demeaning to me, I'll do what it takes to make my girl smile. A happy wife equals a happy life.

And for the record, my eyebrows are naturally arched

alg_fabolous.jpg

His eyebrows lookin nice too LOL! ! !

I hate when people say some rappers are gay but nobody says anything about Fabolous, come on his name is frickin Fabolous! LOL

not sayin he's gay. . . i'm just sayin

35200035-and-dawn.jpg

Doesn't look gay too me haha he has Dawn's name tattooed on his waist and her lips on his neck

And for the rest of his life, whenever somebody says "Nigga, you gay!" he can say "Nuh-unh!! Look. I got a girl's name tatooed on me!" Took 30 minutes and a pint of tequila. Cheaper than marrying a chick with 4 kids to prove you point.

Nothing wrong with him being who he is, but he shouldn't think he's fooling folks after he spent more than 28 days in front of a reality show camera!

How many more times do I have to say this? If you're over homophobic, you're probably a homo yourself.

Yeah, I'm talking about you Wiz.

Is there any clip (URL?) of him "acting" gay (I didn't see the show)? Even though that doesn't mean he is anyway.

But really, what he does is nobody's busine - like, why would anyone who doesn't know him EVEN CARE? He is making MUSIC. That's all that matters. Anything else is "suspiciously too interested".

The op can lol all he wants. But don't nobody know him (yet).

Last edited:
Back