looking to sell/trade some items... (NJ)

So beyond your foolish I dont care attitude, you have no ground to stand in your arguement. You have something that doesnt belong to you. What give you the idea you can keep it? What made you think you could sell it.

I simply dont get your whole frame of mind and attitude. On top of that be arrogant about it.

The problem with this website is the majority of the people on here are hip-hop (I use that term loosely) producers, and unfortunately, most wannabe hip-hop producers are shady, ignorant assholes. I think it's funny and sad at the same time that someone could rip someone off, then turn around and try to RE-SELL their gear on the same fukkin forum... lol.

To all you scammers out there... why not start being responsible, honest people? Get a ****ing job. Acquire your gear the right way, not from being some punk coward on the internet. I've personally used my own money to travel halfway across the country one time when some ******* scammed me for $800. It was rather hilarious to watch his eyes bug out when I was at his front door explaining who I am, along with 2 of my friends. He didn't have $800 cash so I just took a bunch of ****, and he couldn't do a damn thing about it because 3 guys with glock .23's are pretty persuasive.

Moral of the story - don't be a piece of sh1t... stop ripping people off because karma WILL get you in the end.

lmao.....

Back