Logic 9 coming out...

Looks dope.
Mac + Snow Leopard + Logic 9= ultimate music machine

I think I'll get Express first and see if I need to upgrade if the tools aren't sufficient for my needs.
Also RAM is cheap so 4GB will be perfect.

i guess the MAJOR upgrade is the "Flex Time"...that they incorporated

also i just got off the phone with apple...and there will be NO free upgrade..even if you purchased it a week ago...

wowzers

Wow I might get a mac and Logic 9 ,but still I can make same quality of music with cubase isnt ??. Why would I waste 1000 dollars on a mac. Its not about gears. Danja is a great example he used cubase before he started messing around with logic. Logic is just to show off but if you got the talent then dont worry about Logic 9.

Peace.

Last edited:
Wow I might get a mac and Logic 9 ,but still I can make same quality of music with cubase isnt ??.

Although that sentence doesn't quite make sense, it really does not matter what DAW you use. How is Logic to show off over any other DAW? I would use Cubase, Reaper or even Sonar any day before I went to Logic.

Cubase is widely spread in european studios so don't underestimate it.
It doesn't matter what you use. Me for example I don't need those wack ass Logic guitar amps. I have some dope vsts that blow that **** away.
It's just a matter of taste.

^^ I have an unhealthy attraction to the Cubase Interface. Maybe it has something to do with the memories of all the time I have spent with it.

also i just got off the phone with apple...and there will be NO free upgrade..even if you purchased it a week ago...

wowzers

is 9 going to cost more than 8 did a week ago? if so then it doesnt make sense to give a free upgrade , if anything, charge the difference to upgrade

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like their trying to compete with RECord for some reason....anyone else getting that vibe?

Last edited:
yeah the new additions look dope, but as mentioned i think plugins like guitar rig might be better....doesnt look like they changed the GUI too much though, but thats a good thing cus i love the interface already..BUT, i reaaaalllly hope they made the tracks in the mixer window moveable..i really hate the fact that i cant move my auxes...but i dont believe they have changed this, sure hope so though

Back