Lil b nyc lecture video

JAMESRRTT

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

what is this world coming to? lol

Based god!

In an interview with Complex, Lil’ B was asked what “based” meant.

“Based means being yourself. Not being scared of what people think about you. Not being afraid to do what you wanna do. Being positive. When I was younger, based was a negative term that meant like dopehead, or basehead. People used to make fun of me. They was like, ‘You’re based.’ They’d use it as a negative. And what I did was turn that negative into a positive. I started embracing it like, ‘Yeah, I’m based.’ I made it mine. I embedded it in my head. Based is positive.”

I guess that's what the lecture was about turning negatives into positives??

what a waste he could have talked about the business side of his music career
that's what could have been beneficial
but maybe a missed that
ppl were screaming too much in the video

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Guy talks about loving your fellow man for an hour gets hate for it... smh

"what a waste he could have talked about the business side of his music career"

1. Make a hit song
2. Release a 30 track mixtape every month
3. ????
4. Profit

In all seriousness, I doubt the majority of the people that attended were interested in receiving a music business seminar.

Last edited:
Guy talks about loving your fellow man for an hour gets hate for it... smh

"what a waste he could have talked about the business side of his music career"

1. Make a hit song
2. Release a 30 track mixtape every month
3. ????
4. Profit

In all seriousness, I doubt the majority of the people that attended were interested in receiving a music business seminar.

yes that's what I would have wanted to hear...he should have just did a concert lol...
I guess it was more of a motivational speech which was fine
but I was thinking when hearing about it
hmm.
social media/marketing talk from a person that has used it and benefited from it first hand and was going to talk to the NYC students about what he was doing maybe he'll make a book on marketing and social media
and sell the information
then do those kinds of motivational speech/marketing/business speeches
I'm at a small level of these now doing some talking with small amounts of ppl
nothing serious just locally spreading my name and branding my company

In an interview with Complex, Lil’ B was asked what “based” meant.

“Based means being yourself. Not being scared of what people think about you. Not being afraid to do what you wanna do. Being positive. When I was younger, based was a negative term that meant like dopehead, or basehead. People used to make fun of me. They was like, ‘You’re based.’ They’d use it as a negative. And what I did was turn that negative into a positive. I started embracing it like, ‘Yeah, I’m based.’ I made it mine. I embedded it in my head. Based is positive.”

what a waste he could have talked about the business side of his music career
that's what could have been beneficial
but maybe a missed that
ppl were screaming too much in the video

LOL how can you claim Christ and then turn around and say a dude promoting positivity is a waste of time, he should have talked about money instead?? SMH

Last edited:
LOL how can you claim Christ and then turn around and say a dude promoting positivity is a waste of time, he should have talked about money instead?? SMH

I guess this what I wrote

and ppl think Rick Ross is positive I don't, I don't think Lil' B is positive
but many ppl think if you're not murdering and raping or selling drugs you're positive
I believe not one man is good,not one of us
and only true positivity comes from Christ period and neither Lil' B or Rick Ross dedicate their artform or life to Christ otherwise their artform would reflect that

but the reason I believe it was a waste of time for NYC students is because they are in college they could have benefited more from his marketing and business knowledge
I was keeping it in context with the video and the place he gave his speech
I was expecting something different from an educational institute
take it or leave it

money wasn't the issue of my post
money comes,money goes

So telling college students to be themselves and not follow the crowd isn't positive now? You believe no man is good? Jesus would beg to differ. And people can't be positive unless it involves Christ? God damn I thought you were one of the few real christians...Not one of those cult-like members. Telling them to be themselves in the location of an INDOCTRINATION CENTER is the absolute BEST thing anyone could tell them. Especially someone with celebrity status. And if you think business and marketing is better for young people than peace and positivity, I don't know what God you're praying to...Might be the one down in the flames.

You always talking about how gun violence, gangs, drugs, etc. is so bad for the community, and then you get a guy coming along saying the same thing, but since he didn't mention Christ, his message is a waste of time? Wow.

Last edited:
So telling college students to be themselves and not follow the crowd isn't positive now? You believe no man is good? Jesus would beg to differ. And people can't be positive unless it involves Christ? God damn I thought you were one of the few real christians...Not one of those cult-like members. Telling them to be themselves in the location of an INDOCTRINATION CENTER is the absolute BEST thing anyone could tell them. Especially someone with celebrity status. And if you think business and marketing is better for young people than peace and positivity, I don't know what God you're praying to...Might be the one down in the flames.

You always talking about how gun violence, gangs, drugs, etc. is so bad for the community, and then you get a guy coming along saying the same thing, but since he didn't mention Christ, his message is a waste of time? Wow.

after the fall of man(adam) no man was good take another look dude..the only good thing about us is that we were made in his image(God's image) and we can be cleaned through him...period

what is positive for you is not positive to me we don't believe that same things and think very differently sir...
I based my thoughts after the scripture and what I recieved through prayers
now if we are to talk about american social norms yes he is positive

after the fall of man(adam) no man was good take another look dude..the only good thing about us is that we were made in his image(God's image) and we can be cleaned through him...period

Damn really...I feel sorry for you then. That sounds borderline suicidal. Do you hate yourself? If you truly believe there is nothing good about the human being, then why waste your time? What is HLME's purpose if not for bettering people? Most of what B said in that speech is echoed in the Bible. Just because he did not mention Christ does not make it negative. Did you watch the video? Or are you assuming what he might have said? It's about love and being family, just like the Bible says. We're all brothers and sisters right? What is positive to you?

Last edited:
Damn really...I feel sorry for you then. That sounds borderline suicidal. Do you hate yourself? If you truly believe there is nothing good about the human being, then why waste your time? What is HLME's purpose if not for bettering people? Most of what B said in that speech is echoed in the Bible. Just because he did not mention Christ does not make it negative. Did you watch the video? Or are you assuming what he might have said? It's about love and being family, just like the Bible says. We're all brothers and sisters right? What is positive to you?

through Christ I have been reborn spiritually which is good better yet amazing and that's the core purpose of HLME
I don't hate myself...I can't really say I hate anything
I skipped through the video.. I'm not really interesting in Lil'B at all sir
family in the bible=those who believe in Christ and follow his will

when they said hey your mother and brother are here

Christ said who is my mother,my brother those who do my Father's Will

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

here goes fatal again lol.

he brought up me being christian go back and read the posts sir

The guy goes one video and talks about being positive and you say "what a waste"

lol

and this guy is a christian

Last edited:
The guy goes one video and talks about being positive and you say "what a waste"

lol

I agree with Fatal.

Just because someone talks about positivity does not mean that the person is positive. Come on, we have seen and heard Lil B's music. He isn't positive at all.

And why does someone have to agree with Lil B anyway? Who is he to be positive? Maybe we don't believe that man. I don't. Lil B will release some
negative song in a few hours and dudes will be singing and dancing to it like zombies.

Last edited:

lol

I said a waste for college students he could have spoke on business/using social media was my point
In fact there are better motivational speakers that could have spoke to NYC students out there in my opinion
and in my opinion Lil' B isn't positive

this was a mishap like this here
this is at a church home

they could have had this guy speak

Last edited:
Trip Lee can't reach the audience that really needs the motivation. Just like a MLK jr speech is not gonna change a gangbanger's mind. They need someone that relates to them. They need the person that's parading around like an idiot. They need the young black dude with saggin tight pants and a grill. They aren't gonna listen to anyone else. So when that person speaks POSITIVITY, how can you hate on that?

Trip Lee can't reach the audience that really needs the motivation. Just like a MLK jr speech is not gonna change a gangbanger's mind. They need someone that relates to them. They need the person that's parading around like an idiot. They need the young black dude with saggin tight pants and a grill. They aren't gonna listen to anyone else. So when that person speaks POSITIVITY, how can you hate on that?

no that's not what I'm saying
my point is this
1.Les Brown, is a great motivation speaker
2LiL' B is not

now for the videos I just posted
1.T.I. is not a speaker that should be at a church home
2. Trip is a speaker that should be at a church home

Back