Let's play Name That Preset!

Jim Jones- Legends

VirtualHuman preset in the fantom and fat draken preset in the lead section in ravity

Last edited:
Neptunes drum kit leak.

I don't have the link on me, but there's several sounds that you would consider "presets" in there. Everything for Southern Hospitality, etc.

Google it.

I find that a LOT of the electro basses I like are just basic saws. It really amazes me how pure sounds come through more then ones reverbed and fxed to hell :)

The Lead Synth from Young Money-Every Girl is a preset in Ultra Analog the name escapes me at the moment though.

bro ive looked through and i cant find the synth thats in that tune....

can anyone name presets of strings and brass aswel... i would like too know what big producer's tunes have used strings or brass from hypersonic and edirol orchestral or organs from proteus etc.

and the im in love with a stripper synth from t pain is in garage band and its called future synth :)

There's a video by the Bizness with them showing how they made Every Girl. It's kinda cool because they kept everything in midi and just sent them a 2 track. How easy is that..

There's a video by the Bizness with them showing how they made Every Girl. It's kinda cool because they kept everything in midi and just sent them a 2 track. How easy is that..

the bizness made the tune then send young money the midi? huh i dnt get ya lol... ive wanted the strings and the synth from that tune for ages.. can anyone help?

Hmm...lets see...

Opening "Swish" In Diddy's "Wanna Move" and also in "Diddy Rock" is the Vanguard 'FX Tek Helicopter'.

People know about Timbaland using Tone2's Firebird sounds. Gonna just go down a list here...lol

ARP Finger Cascade - Many songs, but I'm gonna say for an example, Flo Rida's - "Elevator"

ARP Flute - Keri Hilson - "Return the Favor"

PAD Slow Odd - Jay Z's "Off That"

and many more...everybody else said everything...

OH, on Britney Spears - "Gimmie More", I found that sound in quadraSID under 'CH quadraSID Lead'.

DONE!

backstreet boys fallen angel - toxiciii...yeah
backstreet boys hologram - rp blue
sean kingston who i am - rp blue

Back