KRK Rokit 6 Audio Monitors

IHIambo

Hambino
I'm thinking about purchasing some KRK Rokit Gen 6 audio monitors. I've been looking at these speakers for a while and though they are pricey I have heard they are phenomenal. Does anyone here have a pair, if so can you give me an inside scoop on quality. Thanks in advance!

I have a pair of Rokit 6s from a few years ago. They are really good speakers and I have gotten some great mixes from them. However I think at the price point you would be better off going with some Yamaha HS50Ms. They are really flat and accurate and probably my next speaker purchase.

i have a pair that i bought used a few months ago and so far i really like them

before that i had a pair of KRK v6's that i liked alot but ended up having some problems with them and just decided to get new monitors since i found a good deal...the v6's did have a little more low end than the Rockit 6's

overall i think the KRK Rockits are great for home studio use, but not as good as some quality passive monitors

I have a pair of KRK RP6 V2 monitors and they are great. Prior to these I had the KRK RP8's, they had more low end but the highs where not as clear as the RP6's. First monitors where the RP5 with RP10 sub. great set up. The KRK RP6 V2's provide enough low end while not being hindered in the mid and high ranges. I got mine for $89.95 each on close out as they where a limited editions set from Guitar Center, Last years Ferrari Reds. A lot of people bash KRK, but if you spend enough time on forums, you will notice that KRK is a popular brand for the price and quality...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back