KRK KNS-8400 or Beats by Dre Studio

2-SharR

:angel:Hey All,

As you hopefully know, KRK has produced new headphones. And if you don't, check KRK KNS on youtube or something (because I can't post links YET:()

I wanted to buy the Beats by Dre Studio Headphones but they are very expensive (300). Now these KRK KNS-8400 are out for like 150...

My question is too you people with experience, what should you/I do. And which one is better for creating your mix. And if there is a difference is it worth the 150 extra? Which comparisons I should make? :o

I don't have a big studio or so, just curious about what y'all think before I make my choice :D

2sh

Yes , as high up the range as you can afford .

What makes them better ?
Engineering , years of experience , better materials .

The Dre ones are a total gimmick , do not be ripped off by hype .
KRK are a budget make and not aiming to provide as high a quality product as the Sennheisers IMHO .

They will perform better and give you a truer sound to your ears , and probably last a lot longer too .

Oke, well I'll take your advice with me for my further research :D. Will check the Sennheissers out.

Thank you for your fast and usefull reply!

I have to completely disagree with the HD280s over the krk 8400. I just tested the 8400, 6400, hd280, and some audio technicas and the 8400s blew them all out the water. All others were way too bass heavy. Dre beats are Great but overpriced imo

Back