Key To Success With Your Music

nice thread it really helped me out and I've became more motivated to get my music done thank you.

I've been cruising these forums for about a week now and this drove me to register and post

legit shit in this thread

sometimes promotion and marketing outdo the rest. there are quite a few average people out there who have the right marketing and make it huge!

]

sometimes promotion and marketing outdo the rest. there are quite a few average people out there who have the right marketing and make it huge!

]

LMAO.... Funny thing is... I bet every single one of us have turned on the radio and had a WTF moment. And could not figure out why on Earth some of these Artist or Producers get their 15 minutes. Does it matter.... I don't know. But I think we can all agree that the more people who like your music, the better. That's why I tell everyone ... It's all about opinion and taste. Nothing more. Some of the hottest music can be played with one hand. Success with music has nothing to do with complexity level or talent . Some of the music I like you may not like. When I say that I think of D.C. Go Go music and New Orleans Bounce or The Bay Area Hypy. Those genres are good examples of music that have seen national attention only momentarily , yet remain favorites among the local scene rather than nation wide raves.Success with music has to do with delievring a product to an audience who appreciates it. Nothing more. This like almost everything else in life. Numbers!!!!!!!!!!! Understand the pros and cons of this and you'll do fine.

I just want to thank everyone for their appreciation of this thread. :smokinFP:

really good

I have found that it remains valuable information in this post. It is really good for us.
This topic, we rarely have meaningful requirements. Even if we do, the only measure of success that matters is whether our solution solves the customer's shifting idea . Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
From experience it is good.<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->Please detail visit

topsoft.ro 1crm.info

Last edited:
Back