K Dangerous here!! Another Track from my album!!! really want your opinion f4f!!

Always delivering. The whole track sounds very clean.
The only thing I would add is: 2nd voice pitched and underneath it sometime or bring in delays or something that makes it brighter and more interesting on your vocals. Other than that its really really dope!

dammn, really liking the lo-fi vibe on this -- super nice old school sound; makes me drowsy listening to it with all the vinyl cracks and pops but I mean that in the best way haha

Checked both links. That first one...the intro style beat. Reminds me of something I heard back in the 90s. Something specific, something from Rampage the Last Boy Scout. It hails back to a great time in my life. I dig it.

Second link. Good beat again. The producer really knows his craft, and you have a noddable flow. Definitely has a 90s throwback feel. Great work!

Thanks for the feed and sorry for the delay in responding.

Good shit man. I like your flow on this crazy sample. That joint something else
Nice track. Keep it up

Appreciate the feedback too

Really dope track. I'm diggin' the beat, your vocal sits good too but as someone said earlier - it'll be nice if you would emphasise some verses with vocal doubles.

Good work, peace!

Returning feed. Man, on point as always. Great beat and vocals dope af. I could really see this on rhymesayers or something like that, it's got that dope chill kind of vibe to it. I would agree you could use some more backing vocal tracks with emphasis on certain words, but it sounds good as is, too. I guess it could use some kind of hook too but that's really up to you. Keep it up man!

Always delivering. The whole track sounds very clean.
The only thing I would add is: 2nd voice pitched and underneath it sometime or bring in delays or something that makes it brighter and more interesting on your vocals. Other than that its really really dope!
thank you my friend I appreciate the honest feed man!

sounds like some straight up Sage Francis or atmosphere track. in a good way. Those crash parts in the beat work really well. I feel like the vocals could be upped 0.5 db to give them a little more, cus the beat is really busy it feels like- I dunno tho, i'm not very good at vocal mixing. it's harder than it seems! this sounds like a finished project for sure.

Good track bro, stay unique, and dope beat choice!

Hey guys this is another single type thing off my new album DANGER!
Its called "Stiff Drink"
Please check it out repost follow facebook all that good stuff if you dig it and check out the beat man and other rapper too!! links below
and lemme now what you think!!
always open for collabs and beats ya'll

I love you guys!
Beatman: https://soundcloud.com/electricchermusic
2nd verse: https://soundcloud.com/jacksavage666
Bonus!! This track will also be on Jack Savage's album featuring myself entitled "Six Hits"

Leave your links!

Oh man!

The flow is perfect... beat and rapping.

I like how you didn't overeffect the vocals, really fits. Very nice track!

From a production standpoint this is a good track. The beat is good, the vocals sound clear, and the mix has that oldschool feel. However as far as lyrics goes, this wasn't really that good to me. Nothing really stands out to me as the subject or the "focal point" of the lyrics, it's just kind of rhyming. But, that's just me. Like I said, as far as production goes it was a good track.

I dig the sound and the vocals but I think it could use some more mixing. The crackling is a little distracting, something needs to be EQ (or maybe the entire mix) so that that high frequencies come down a little for warmth.

First off i thanks for your feedback on my stuff homie. I honestly don't know why you need to be on this website bro. your shit is always fire man. the lyrics are easy to listen to. good rhyme skills and your flow is phenomenal. good shit bro and same to your beatman

Back