Is that a sample in ''TORN''

Perhapes because you can here static as if it was use as a sample but some producers add that because they like that old feel. But I think it is I have been stuyding that for a while.

yeah it's a sample. It's the stylistics" you are everything". come on thats a classic song how do you not know that!

yeah chazzo is right its the stylistics( i new that the first time i heard the song

Young cats...? You wanna do this youngsta (Jwhaatt07), you need to know your music history hip hop or even music did not start with F*ckin Jay Z or F*ckin Nelly. Learn to appreciate the music of the past it will help you dig in the crates alot deeper! Do ya thang Dogg just never forget how hip hop got here...it wasn't always this glamorous but it's always been the truth! Old soul, blues, rock and jazz...dig baby dig or just create from off the top of the dome! ONE!

Last edited:
ive heard the original. i havent heard the new one enough to know if its the actual sample or an interpolation

chazzo said:
yeah it's a sample. It's the stylistics" you are everything". come on thats a classic song how do you not know that!

Nah it's actually The Jackson 5 "All I Do Is Think Of You".....I had been phuckin' wit' it but could not get the chop right at the end of the break down...I heard her shyt and was like I knew I was onto something/why didn't I finish that beat :cry:

Just sayin', dig and explore...you don't have to sample or know every sample. $h*t I'm 35 and grew up listenin to all that stuff soul, blues and of course hip hop which is now considered old school but don't front I never quit listening and stay up on it. Not knockin' you youngstas cause hip hop always needs new blood. DO YA DAMN THANG! ;)

Back