Illuminati (Bad Guys, not exactly)

Americans talking about European history.

lol

the logic behind what you wrote could be interpreted and used to say that a person is justified judging black folk based on what they watched on BET/youtube/worldstar hiphop last night...just saying...hehe..

just sharing another view on an interesting subject...any thoughts on what he's talking about?

Last edited:
the logic behind what you wrote could be interpreted and used to say that a person is justified judging black folk based on what they watched on BET/youtube/worldstar hiphop last night...just saying...hehe..

just sharing another view on an interesting subject...any thoughts on what he's talking about?

he is saying what everybody knows about the illuminati. old boys clubs. but no SATAN WORSHIPERS!!!! TAPPING BUGS> BREAK OUT THE TIN FOIL!?!?!?!!!!!!!

The Devil has a credibility problem these days so idiots have replaced that silly shit with humans who worship teh Debil, that way it can be used to persuade borderline idiots to support the ramblings of other idiots who do believe in teh Debil.

The Devil has a credibility problem these days so idiots have replaced that silly shit with humans who worship teh Debil, that way it can be used to persuade borderline idiots to support the ramblings of other idiots who do believe in teh Debil.

like people who listen to preachers?

Last edited:
I do believe their is some kind of higher power within our society. Idk if they worship the devil though. btw I know ppl who worship the devil. Their miserable.

hmmm...i think people are getting the wrong idea. He was mainly just encouraging folks to not look at the whole deal with such a black and white mind set. These were generally folks who at the time had to be more subtle with there gatherings, and study to evade death sentences from there governments at the time.

Nothing to do with devil worship.

A bunch of very powerful people, looking out for each other, screwing over the common folks. That, to me, is Illuminati. I don't believe they are devil worshippers, but I don't believe they're very religious either LOL. I think there might be "priests", "imams" and "rabbis" in that club as well who are using religion as a tool to control the ignorant.

interesting history though, I could've worded the title better looking back but....it's done..hehe.

I'm more concerned about those bilderburg meetings, and the folks who control the federal reserve, and such things illuminati or not. But there's just a point were you have to just not let it get to you, and just enjoy whatever aspects of life you do have left in possession..xD i keed i keed....

A bunch of very powerful people, looking out for each other, screwing over the common folks. That, to me, is Illuminati. I don't believe they are devil worshippers, but I don't believe they're very religious either LOL. I think there might be "priests", "imams" and "rabbis" in that club as well who are using religion as a tool to control the ignorant.

religion has been in use to control the ignorant forever. illuminati and satanists aren't responsible for that, the people who realized there was money to be made in it and corrupted the practices are.

Illuminati tries to rule this world with their own way... some says to bring back balance to all... but who knows..

to there called bankers

Not really. Many are scientists, entrepreneurs, politicians, journalists, etc...

They have one thing in common; that is not being religious. :)
Hence why all these conspiracy nuts are always portraying them as baby-eating Devil worshipers. LOL

Hmmm, a good start? The most intelligent man that ever lived: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and more recent example is the Polish Joseph "Hieronymus" Retinger (responsible for the creation of such organizations like the NATO, the EU......and he started the Bilderberg Conference, which is nothing more than a club meeting, where important people coordinate their efforts against criminals, dictators, the Vatican, etc...; basically, they want to make sure You don't end up on the cotton fields or in gas chambers again).

What these people have in common, is that they are "grey eminences", people who are in the background. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really. Many are scientists, entrepreneurs, politicians, journalists, etc...

They have one thing in common; that is not being religious. :)
Hence why all these conspiracy nuts are always portraying them as baby-eating Devil worshipers. LOL

Hmmm, a good start? The most intelligent man that ever lived: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and more recent example is the Polish Joseph "Hieronymus" Retinger (responsible for the creation of such organizations like the NATO, the EU......and he started the Bilderberg Conference, which is nothing more than a club meeting, where important people coordinate their efforts against criminals, dictators, the Vatican, etc...; basically, they want to make sure You don't end up on the cotton fields or in gas chambers again).

What these people have in common, is that they are "grey eminences", people who are in the background. :)

You're making the illuminati sound like a bunch of good guys.

Back