If You're Looking For A Professional Soundclick Layout....

R

RNBHitMakers

I recently did some business with a real talented cat who does Soundclick Layouts. He's pretty dope with the graphic design, flyers, banners, myspace layouts, etc... Here's some examples of his work:

www.soundclick.com/traplifemuzik
www.soundclick.com/keepbangin
www.soundclick.com/zitchitzproductions
www.soundclick.com/thafiyamen
www.soundclick.com/jusamelody
www.industryreadybeats.com
www.soundclick.com/thesynthesis

You can email him at this address:

carlos@azmyth.com

His pricing is real affordable at $100 with unlimited revisions. You don't pay until your happy with it. He's a real humble dude and cool to work with too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I highy recommend this guy for SC layout. He did mine. Just click on my sig.

Really humble guy.

they all seem corny I mean no doubt he is talented but I rather have something subtle that says "legit" and makes people feel like they are on a professional site

.……

7char

Last edited by a moderator:
100 emails from me begging for my layout, 4 months of waiting and after initial payment, and 1 paypal dispute closed as of yesterday

I still have no layout, Or No refund from the layout 140$=No Layout still for 4 months

Carlos of wwwdotIsprayDesignsdotcom Is not a good businessman
and his word is not trustworthy, This isn't me smearing him this is a factual non exadurated situation that on countless times saying everything was going to be done, But yet no yielded fruit

Please exhaust every option you have before hiring him to do a layout for you, If you don't mind waiting for a long time for your layout, I guess he is your guy. But if your like me and spent money on mass marketing email bombing scripts advertising initiatives in other countries and Not being able to use any of it because I didn't have a presentable format to sell my music cause of the layout, I potentially lost alot in revenue....

Not his fault..... It's my fault for paying and soliciting him, When I should of researched other graphics artist

Wow welp ill never get my layout knowing about the meth

I found this post yesterday of someone else with a similar situation and that gave initiative to say what happend

i've emailed you several times and just did again.. Still no reply. Its been 4 months since you havent finished my page... c mon man.. this doesnt look good for your business. Just send me my money so we can get over this.

Im not this dude I have another name on FP SHutemDownRecordz I have been here for a while, Just using my real name to get my career going now.... But after i saw that yesterday I it made me post what happend to me....

Im going with hot boy design **** this kid shit

Majority of gfx artist jock off hotboy, Go with hotboy, I was bamboozled by a methhead if there was only a website i could of put the money in escrow

100 emails from me begging for my layout, 4 months of waiting and after initial payment, and 1 paypal dispute closed as of yesterday

I still have no layout, Or No refund from the layout 140$=No Layout still for 4 months

and his word is not trustworthy, This isn't me smearing him this is a factual non exadurated situation that on countless times saying everything was going to be done, But yet no yielded fruit

Please exhaust every option you have before hiring him to do a layout for you, If you don't mind waiting for a long time for your layout, I guess he is your guy. But if your like me and spent money on mass marketing email bombing scripts advertising initiatives in other countries and Not being able to use any of it because I didn't have a presentable format to sell my music cause of the layout, I potentially lost alot in revenue....

Not his fault..... It's my fault for paying and soliciting him, When I should of researched other graphics artist

Agreed. I done buisness with him. He was quick to take the cash but slow to do the work. I sent him the money to do the my site , couple days went by i contacted him to see the progress but he had'nt even started.Told me he dont work on weekends.. Then when he did the work, he didnt let me preview it b4 he finished it. Once done, there were errors that i told him about, he basically told me to fix them myself.He left my contact number out when he did the page.I told him and he said he'll fix that day but never did.I contacted him bout 2 weeks afterwards about it and he cursed me out saying im being a pain in the ass and he should charge me just to add the number he left out. Then he apologized and said he need the customers so he gonna take care of the problem that day. He never did. This was bout 3 months ago. So today, i went to my site and instead of his work being there, it was a huge sign saying bandwith has been exceeded ..smh..no grafix , nuthin.Good thing i saved all the grafix he done , i just reuploaded them to my site .

Carlos is slow, lazy ,very unprofessional and disrespectful

I'd advise anyone and everyone, DONT do buisness with him.

Agreed. I done buisness with him. He was quick to take the cash but slow to do the work. I sent him the money to do the my site , couple days went by i contacted him to see the progress but he had'nt even started.Told me he dont work on weekends.. Then when he did the work, he didnt let me preview it b4 he finished it. Once done, there were errors that i told him about, he basically told me to fix them myself.He left my contact number out when he did the page.I told him and he said he'll fix that day but never did.I contacted him bout 2 weeks afterwards about it and he cursed me out saying im being a pain in the ass and he should charge me just to add the number he left out. Then he apologized and said he need the customers so he gonna take care of the problem that day. He never did. This was bout 3 months ago. So today, i went to my site and instead of his work being there, it was a huge sign saying bandwith has been exceeded ..smh..no grafix , nuthin.Good thing i saved all the grafix he done , i just reuploaded them to my site .

Carlos is slow, lazy ,very unprofessional and disrespectful

I'd advise anyone and everyone, DONT do buisness with him.

Everything you said I went through with this guy, HotBoy is the #1 guy to go, He is extremely bizzy but books you and delivers and it's pro everytime. The only reason I went to carlos cause I was uneducated didn't know any better, And got a layout with him only because of reading this thread, THe first part of this Post should be deleted, Cause Good Work In General NEVER COMES FROM THIS GUY, And it's false advertising. I hope every producer who vouched for this Carlos in the thread feels extra nice Cosigning for bad business cause its not a good look....

After I made my post talkin shit on his business, I emailed and showed him and told him to finish my layout, Then he go's and tells me and a certain other person who posted on this thread, That I only paid 90 dollars for a layout and a logo and that im crazy, THen I posted my paypal screenshots on here. Then this dude puts up a layout thats no where being finished no lease exclusive or contact info just a banner, Other than my name the TF everything else is garbage especially that dinky lookin woofer when in the first email i asked him do not put any music equipment on my layout or banner, SUre enough what happend

www.TonyFowlerMusic.Com

i feel embarrased to have my music on that soon i wont be when I get a HotBoy Layout

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

did u ever get a layout i know a guy that does them first and u pay when he is done conatact me a trakkillaz@yahoo for more info

that jusamelody page is designed by hotboy btw lol

is it me, or do those designs seem really generic? I could come up with a similar layout with no effort at all

I don't know about hotboy

I don't know but I hit up hot boyz design bout a month ago, still haven't got my layout or anything. He told me he got it all set up he just needs my login information, i gave it to him and he told me it wouldn't work!

It's been a month now and still ain't got shit! he once tried to give me a layout which was red white and blue and asked me if I don't like? later on I saw that he has this exact layout as an offer for 100 $ what the ****? I paid 180 $ for him to give me a customized layout??

I don't what he's doin but right he's doin it wrong! seems like he only works with big fish right now and he doesn't even care about any one else

:carnageFP:

I recently did some business with a real talented cat who does Soundclick Layouts. He's pretty dope with the graphic design, flyers, banners, myspace layouts, etc... Here's some examples of his work:

His pricing is real affordable at $100 with unlimited revisions. You don't pay until your happy with it. He's a real humble dude and cool to work with too.

yea thats how i am when i do a layout i dont sk for the money unless they say they like wut they see and are happy i mean i aint pro really a gfx designer but for wut i charge i do a whole custom flaf layout out for 150 with rollovers and all flash rights box and flash banner
trakkillaz at yahoo for more info

• You need affordable Soundclick Layouts?
  • Fast email-communication?
  • Save payment through Paypal, and quick delivery of product?

Get @ me for the best Soundclick Layouts out there.

soundclick@el-amrani.com

Sample 1: Beats by Dre layout in both black or white available

PRICE: $40

3d%20YOUR%20NAME-%20Beats%20by%20dre%20Black.jpg

3d%20YOUR%20NAME-%20Beats%20by%20dre%20White.jpg

Includes:
  • 3D logo/name in the header
  • Youtube videochannel
  • Twitter + facebook button
  • Paypal checkout
  • Leasing rights

For example check out work for previous client: www.sk8beatz.com

==========================================

Sample 2: iPhone Layout where the contrast color (for example red in the picture below) can be changed to your preferred color.

PRICE: $40

iPhone%20layout-Red.jpg

Includes:
  • Logo/name in the header
  • Whatever social network button you prefer (up to 4 available)
  • Paypal checkout
  • Leasing rights

For example check out work for previous client: Davinci Beats

==========================================

Sample 3: Space Cabin Crazy new PREMIUM layout!

* THIS LAYOUT WILL ONLY BE SOLD 5 TIMES TO KEEP IT EXCLUSIVE *
PRICE: $120

spacecabin.jpg

Includes:
  • 3D Logo in header
  • Whatever social network button you prefer (up to 4 available)
  • Paypal checkout
  • Leasing rights in FLASH where text can be adjusted to your needs
  • Moving speakers in flash
  • Youtube Video

For working example check out: www.soundclickdesign.com

I also recommended you not to **** with this Carlos cat. My site soundclick.com/traplifemuzik is the first link on the first post of this thread.. but thats not even carlos design..ive changed it couple times since then.

anyways..

the first time i did business with him it was ok..charged me like 140 which is cheap. He told me "soon a you send the money ill get to work on it ill have it done asap".

well he took a couple days..i emailed him and he said something about his boy having a party and he had to get his boys b day party together.yada yada yada...so im thinking like well damn that aint got nothing to do with me...but still i cut for him cus hes mexican and im mexican..so you know how that go..so im like cool whatever...he got it done and i was satisfied with the work....

so couple months later i payed him to design me a logo.....now this is when shit went sour.. he took forever...i emailed him buncha times....
finally he said hes been busy...and he'll get to it asap...then he took forever again...so then i email him saying shit ima have to get a refund or something cus you taking forever and hes like well im workin on it now..almost done...
1 day later he send some shit that looks like he pasted together in msn paint...im thinking like what da ****...complete opposite of what asked him to do..i said red logo he did blue.. oh raggidy ass looking shit too....i waited like over 1 month for this shit????

so then im like damn homie this aint cutting it we need a refund...you know what this mother****er told me...

HE SAID....."HOW YOU GONNA ASK FOR A REFUND?....ASKING ME FOR A REFUND IS LIKE ASKING A ROOFER FOR A REFUND AFTER HE ALREADY INSTALLED YOUR ROOF"..

shit had me laughing cus im thinking like dayum ..what if the roofer took his sweet ass time doing it then top it off did some shitty as job....anyways he never refund my money..his logo he did for me went straight to my recycling bin..

dont **** with him....

Back