Ice boy telling the truth about soundclick

I hope you realize that me & Rome were being sarcastic. Because it seemed that any mention of black in this thread triggered the "white man is evil response."

i just opened a bag of m&m's and they are brown, lol, i always thought they were black o.o
and yeah i know, but the fact that there are no black m&m's was new to me

Kind of hard to watch but some people would see this and think all asian people are like this which is obviously not true.

[h=1]WTH: A Gang Of Racist Asian People Beat On A Little White Boy In The Streets[/h]

Last edited:
right...you can see that in 3D in a 'hood near you; OR WSHH, from the comfort of your living room

it is too late...

all black people DO is:

1 - MARCH (FAITH IN GOVERNMENT)

and

2 - GO TO CHURCH (FAITH IN WHITE JESUS)

and them people are well aware of this...BEEN well aware.

I worship a God of no color my faith lies in Christ it's a spiritual thing not a flesh(body/color) thing
so you're off basis with the white jesus mess
you focus on the flesh because that's where your faith stays

the church is ppl not a building that's a church home you're speaking of
come correct or don't come at all my dude
sick of ignorant non-believers that don't know about true believers
I can focus on all the negative secular stuff all day plenty of it..

I have no faith in a pastor or a govt. leader
I'll pray for them though and you too F or Dead

this is what you should be going against right here
sock-obama-monkey.jpg
look at this homie
teapartyniggar2.jpg
teapartyracism.jpg

Philippians 3:21
[Jesus Christ] who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

get out of that flesh thinking homie think higher
we're only here for a short time my friend
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success

mindfu@k

544400_203231433119646_187080194734770_363612_1379487112_n.jpg

Those people want to run the country... while young black dudes want to run SoundClick.

... you better pay attention. Do the names Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney ring a bell to you... they should.

You better vote in local elections too. People keep waking up like "What happened? How dey do dat? Where dey do dat at?".... and then somebody would say "Ummmm, they did it right here... while you were watching the game and playing modern warfare everyday".

There's a reason why other states don't have a "stand your ground" law... because some people pay attention and vote against stuff that's meant to let people get away with murder.

OMG! now somebody is on the radio saying they'll beat it, beat it up!!!... smh. On the radio.... how am I supposed to ride around with kids in car. Thank god for oldies stations.

Sounds like 50 cent, now sounds like Jeezy.... smh. Another watch and chain for them and more fatherless kids for the hood.... smh.

I don't hear nobody saying anything against what I'm saying about these songs. Why are they on the radio? Shouldn't they have parental guidance stickers and be on a shelf or something...

Forget parental guidance warning huh... and then say it's the parents fault that kids have access to public radio stations....

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

This guy just said he's stacking that GAUP!

This guy just said he got two bad YATCHES and he got 'em out of MAGIC...

Imagine the 12 year olds in 10 years after hearing this crap!!!!

Drinking on Sprite with "something" all in it, drinking MAGIC....

I'm calling Obama.... smh. Done shook my head so much my neck hurt.

Last edited:
Jay Z just said "what's 50 grand to N like me...."

teaching kids to devalue money right on the radio... smh.

Kanye just told somebody to meet him in the bathroom stall...

Good Googa Mooga!!!! right on the radio.

Mental Corruption and it's legal. They know who's listening though.

FCC don't care about black people.

Last edited:
Those people want to run the country... while young black dudes want to run SoundClick.

... you better pay attention. Do the names Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney ring a bell to you... they should.

You better vote in local elections too. People keep waking up like "What happened? How dey do dat? Where dey do dat at?".... and then somebody would say "Ummmm, they did it right here... while you were watching the game and playing modern warfare everyday".

There's a reason why other states don't have a "stand your ground" law... because some people pay attention and vote against stuff that's meant to let people get away with murder.

OMG! now somebody is on the radio saying they'll beat it, beat it up!!!... smh. On the radio.... how am I supposed to ride around with kids in car. Thank god for oldies stations.

Sounds like 50 cent, now sounds like Jeezy.... smh. Another watch and chain for them and more fatherless kids for the hood.... smh.

I don't hear nobody saying anything against what I'm saying about these songs. Why are they on the radio? Shouldn't they have parental guidance stickers and be on a shelf or something...

Forget parental guidance warning huh... and then say it's the parents fault that kids have access to public radio stations....

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

This guy just said he's stacking that GAUP!

This guy just said he got two bad YATCHES and he got 'em out of MAGIC...

Imagine the 12 year olds in 10 years after hearing this crap!!!!

Drinking on Sprite with "something" all in it, drinking MAGIC....

I'm calling Obama.... smh. Done shook my head so much my neck hurt.

ride with this homie

I still banged this chopped and screwed

rome this my family's anthem here for real
thanks F or Dead for the color idea ...ja-yeah!!!

We must fight against this music...

Carmelo Anthony just got caught with a side piece. SMH. All over the airways.

Man, he got blasted out on Twitter by his jump off. Kat Stacks taught them too much game!!!

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

I am a convert to FatalTone brand of music.

Bad songs and tabloid drama on the radio and fighting basketball and Hip Hop wives on TV. Atlanta Houseswives the only ones that pull wigs and tell each other "I'll snatch ya bald if you mess with me!"

OMG... I cannot condone this anymore.

I'm on a crusade. The old Hip Hopper thread was THE LIGHT!

black ppl come in 26 different shades

what does it has to do with m&m's?

n i see that the some of the biggest whiners in this thread are the biggest racists
but hey, i wrote "white devils dont let a nigga to legally earn his money" and i got already 2 guys jumpin at me in the other thread. big Hipocrisy.

nigga - niggrow
polack - pollock

see the difference?

Last edited by a moderator:
You Hip Hoppers are contributing to the destruction of your own communities and children by wanting to sell beats to any and everybody!

When you see your daughter on the pole dancing to daddy's beats it'll hit you like a ton of bricks.

Erase your hard drive.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Styles P is singing about getting "up there" if you know what I mean.

This music...

He just said "as a kite" ... that's pretty "up there"

I can't do it no more.

We're being programming for destruction by this music!

Mobb Deep just said an eye for eye, your beef is mine.... omg, they're preaching violence in the worse cities.... Chicago station. They trying to keep us down.

This is all just this afternoon!!!!! Imagine years of listening to this!!!!

How did I escape?

Last edited:
what does it has to do with m&m's?

n i see that the some of the biggest whiners in this thread are the biggest racists
but hey, i wrote "white devils dont let a nigga to legally earn his money" and i got already 2 guys jumpin at me in the other thread. big Hipocrisy.

nigga - niggrow
polack - pollock

see the difference?

someone was saying there's no black m&m's as why there's not black M&M for black folks which I understand was a joke but they would have to have 26 shades to represent black in that candy homie
get it now....
this is not a debate thing

someone was saying there's no black m&m's as why there's not black M&M for black folks which I understand was a joke but they would have to have 26 shades to represent black in that candy homie
get it now....
this is not a debate thing

yeah, missunderstanding, when it comes to m&m's im pretty serious, cuz i eat them all the time, so you know, got love for all of them.

Back