I really can't find that samples i'm looking for!

DRuSh

Hey guys,

2/3 weeks ago i heard a song (i guess its from russia, idk..) with an incredible nice sample in it.
Check it out: youtube . com/watch?v=io29VID5o3I
Thats exactly that stuff i wanna produce, and, if im honest, i found out what sample the beat contained and made a "remake" ;)
But well, my beat is not uniqe, its just a copy of that one.
Im really looking for samples like that, where u can make a mixture of "hip hop/dubstep".
Im from Germany and im doing quite good with my beats, producing for some great and "famous" rappers. But i really wanna get one step higher and try to get a more uniqe style.
Well, the sample that song contains is from "Glee, or Loleatta Holloway".
Please guys, if you know some artist or songs which would be sampleable in that "dubstep/hip hop" gernre, pleaaaaaaaase tell me.
Im looking since weeks on youtube and google and on some acapella sites, still i cant find usefull stuff.

Well, hope you can give me some advice.

Peace, Rush

PS: im looking for voices/acapellas, not melodies or instruments

Last edited:
You want us to find the samples for you? You're taking the fun out of it. Only you know the sound you want to uncover. Trying to find it should be fun, not frustrating. The moment it stops being fun you might be over it...

you won't find dubstep bass to sample in old records, you have to synth that ish up. unless you twist the ish out of the bass with software, it's easier to just use a synth though.

Last edited:
yeah, the Basses in Dubstep are done with a synth with automated LFO.
I saw a video of this on youtube, just type in: How To Make Wobble Bass In FL Studio

I think you should just chop up some heavy metal records and sequence that on top of your wobble-bassline.
Like find some parts of a metal-album where there's only screaming vocals and chop that up.
Get some 9th Wonder like Snares and you can do it.

Damnit guys im not looking for Dubstep wobble or Snyth or something like that, im talking bout the Vocals in the hook.
The problem is, i hardly know any artists which i could sample.
I just asked for some advice, cause im youtubing like an idiot, but i just find bulls*** ^^
I dont have any vilnyls or something like that, so my only source is the internet :S
hope you got it now, pce

Get someone to sing a hook then... Otherwise, if you want to sample, keep looking... We won't help you anymore than telling you TO GO LOOK for them...

look into some deep house and liquid drum and bass. loads of free open vocals.

this is weeeeeeeeak as hell

good remix doh.

Last edited:
Any oldschool song, ever, and pitch up the vocals. Just search on youtube, related video after related video, and so on, until you find something good, and relatively unknown.

Back