I Know You Got Sole (Heaven) (Scottie Royal Remix) laid back ish

C Royal

Fruity Loops Supporter

Still not quite set on the finished mixdown for this contest, but I still want some ears on it. Mixing electric bass is the devil.

Thanks for the feedback! I went back and worked on the mix, may still need to make some final tweaks. Maybe I'll bring those horns on the hook in a little earlier to help that verse/hook transition.

This sounds really good man! The only thing I can pick at is the shakers, they work but I'm getting tired of them after while. If I were you I would just get rid of them for a few bars in there, maybe the last half of the last verse, just so the listener can have a break. That's me being REAL picky though haha. Everything else is perfect and I really like the beat as a whole.

This track is niiiccee! The drums are on point, along with the swing. The lyrics don't lack in cleverness, but I do agree that the vocals are a bit soft in the mix. I know this isn't the final mixdown, but it's something to be noted. I can see the complaints about the shakers but they don't really bother me at all. Looking forward to hearing the final product and good luck as well yo!

I like it bro! I realy have nothing bad to say about this track, I like the vibe and i like the beat. Vocals sound good so very good job!!

Back