i am tired of ya'll niggaz...all your beats sound the same....so back

Status
Not open for further replies.

chauncey_

you can't say i sound like anybody.

and my mix is tight.

#cdotforpresident2020

Last edited:
People sound the same 'cause they wanna emulate the hot producer of the moment not knowing the producer they emulate is only as good as their last hit(s).

Oh well help dudes out regardless. If everyone thought they were a beast in here, then they wouldn't be in here...including you. Hold it down for folks!

Think it's quite interesting and unique, sometimes i miss more different tracks here as well, people shouldn't take it personally, we all have always things that we could improve. Clap&kick fits right for the beat, sample cuttings made the vibe interesting. Mix sounds perfectly balanced on my headset, BPM sounds right chosen. Could you review this dark underground beat that i made?

Last edited:
haha i like the beat. but it can use a little more knowledge of music theory. I like the creativity a lot though! It sounds like Hudmo's wild and out there beats. haha cool

And J Sul, i like your beat too. it has the day break vibe, when your waking up and hear the world come to life. haha tight track! keep em coming. check my tunes in my signature if ya a have a min. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back