How to promote your music - here are some working methods

great post
Yes, I agree with you. It is very useful post. I have explained all in my previous posts. But I want to say something to you. If you want success in music industry then you should have a good knowledge of music production and know the ways how to promote music.

Why not just start selling beats and original music yourself by using a service like www.soundclick.com. or better yet, a flash store like the Euphony Player for $20 bucks a month www.euphonybeats.com

I think it is the good idea. If anybody wants to sell your beats in market then the site “soundclick” is the better option. You can also sell your beats on facebook, and YouTube etc. These sites are very helpful for online music promotion.

Very useful info!

Thanks man :)

I have checked out your music on YouTube. It is very nice music. I have also search on your facebook page. It gives useful information of beats. Facebook and YouTube are the best sites for online music promotion. “Thanks for this useful information”

There are many ways to promote the music but the online music promotion is the best and very fast way to promote your music online. You can use the online music promotion sites and forums to promote your music. There are some of the sites that allow music promotion without paying any amount.

these all are very good methods to promote your music. i like your ideas and the method written by you and i like the most is:
Promote your music on forums:
This is how I got my record deal for couple of my songs. I posted a song on a forum which created a buzz and record label A&R picked it up. Most music related or genre specific forums have a promotion area where you can post a link to your musical productions. Try it out. If your song is good, it may create a buzz on forum as well and that means good things for you and your band!Also, if you're a member of a forum, you can create a signature to your user profile and I suggest you use a link back to your blog. That way, everytime you post something in the forum, you gain more visitors to your blog as well as many people check out your signature.

Wow thanks for these points it will be very helpful. thanks for sharing

Back