How to promote your music - here are some working methods

This post is extremely helpful and very accurate. For those of you who haven't already caught on to this fact, being in this business requires logging a lot of internet time. Blogging, socializing, promoting, videos, recording, writing, typing, reading, among other duties are necessary if you want to establish any kind of real web presence.

This is a great post!

this is one of the most useful forum posts i have found online. great posts guys

Actually, TweetAdder is a nice software for Tweeting your messages automatically. I love it...The only issue right now is they are having some problems and it's crashing constantly...they are fixing it but no luck yet...Other than that, Tweetadder is really good for promoting your music.

These are good methods for promoting your music.One would definitely able to promote their music by following these methods.I also have some ways to promote your music that are:
1.Join a social network
2.Set up a website
3.Keep your website/profile current
4.write a decent biography
5. Offer your songs free download
6. Interact with other artist
7.Dedicate some time to your fans.

The beatsandstars collection is really awesome.Great music try making this type of music this is really good.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Nice article.The methods you have mentioned in your article is good for music promotion.These methods definitely works but i think if one would create their own website then it would be more working than other methods.

Last edited:
Some great advice. I'd recommend making a website for yourself as an artists too, to just try and maximize your potential hits if people google your name.

Back