how to make reason beats clear and professional sounding

once again you cant post a ZIP file on fp anymore. I have it and will send it out. JUST pm me with your e-mail.

1st up said:
tdjayproject .............i would have pmd u but im on a cell phone ......cld u send me the deranged file...........[URL="http://www.livewire_ent_06@yahoo.com"]www.livewire_ent_06@yahoo.com[/URL]
Yeah fam I get it to you tomorrow Im on my way home from NC and **** just sold 10 beats and sh!t and I am on the blackberry so yeah since you asked pretty nicely I will get it to you as soon as I get home.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want crisp highend and clean sound then you should go check out my exciter that does that which is posted on Propellerhead's User forum.

Here's a Demo that i made few years ago to demostrate Reason 3 - There's lot of Factory soundbank sounds but also Dopetank Refill sounds, but i would say that there's no problem to sound clean.

U need a clear and professional sounding sound card, some clear and professional sounding monitors and peferably an acoustically tuned room for mixing. That should do it.

to both td and deranged ....thanks ..........td u live in nc or u were workin in nc ..........im in greensboro nc

1st up said:
to both td and deranged ....thanks ..........td u live in nc or u were workin in nc ..........im in greensboro nc

Naw I live in Charelston Sc. I drove up to Char. Nc to sell 10 beats. Why i drove? I dont no I shouldnt one of them boy was sick as hell now I am also. I think I got the FLU from them boys

GoodMoney said:
U need a clear and professional sounding sound card, some clear and professional sounding monitors and peferably an acoustically tuned room for mixing. That should do it.

I will agree to disagree with you on this... Why? I had a full stuido and was up and running really good until I went out of town and my house got broken into and they left me NOTHING. :mad: Thats was 15k GONE. All I have at the moment is Reason 4.0 NO SOUND CARD and a bangin Gateway computer And 80 dollar headphones. I bet with this patch that deRaNged hooked me up with will blast and I MEAN BLAST some people with a stuido like I had or some close to what I had. Man its not what you have its WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!!!! I aint tryin to make you mad man but thats the truth.

I'm just finished a class at school on mixing and mastering and belive me hommie it's takes more than what you think to become a professional mastering engineer. so don't get frustrated keep going and don't quit. practicing is the only way we got to become masters in what we want to be.

marv4976 said:
I'm just finished a class at school on mixing and mastering and belive me hommie it's takes more than what you think to become a professional mastering engineer. so don't get frustrated keep going and don't quit. practicing is the only way we got to become masters in what we want to be.

I agree with you man REAL TALK

Not using a soundcard/monitors is real hard.
As im using that right now, i mean i dont have any soundcard or monitors i never had, but when i mess with some frequencies i dont hear a difference at all. I need those monitors and soundcard to hear differences, so ye you can make it ok sounding even good but so far as mixing goes its impossible to do all of those parts with different frequency ranges when your headphones aint picking it up no matter how good ear you got. I turn knob and its like i never did anything.

Anybody know where I can find more information on soundcards?

back to the point of this conversation...

when ya'll run ya'llz audio from Reason's devices STRAIGHT TO REASON'S HARDWARE INTERFACE...

WHERE EXACTLY DOES THE M-CLASS COME INTO PLAY???

Design.Digi said:
back to the point of this conversation...

when ya'll run ya'llz audio from Reason's devices STRAIGHT TO REASON'S HARDWARE INTERFACE...

WHERE EXACTLY DOES THE M-CLASS COME INTO PLAY???
you either put one inline (between the devices' output and the inputs on the hardware interface) with the devices or you don't, thats how it works when running devices straight to the hardware interface. did you post this question before you posted the thread askin the same question?
LevLove

well ive been mixing inside of reason and i would like to knw about the 4 band parallel compression? is that one of the best things to use in the mastering suite?

J-Fiya said:
well ive been mixing inside of reason and i would like to knw about the 4 band parallel compression? is that one of the best things to use in the mastering suite?
lol, you got me, I didn't know they had a 4 band compressor. Looking now. Or are you asking how to do 4 band paralell compression with what they provide?

Back