How old are you people in here?

zionproductions said:
Remember Krush Groove? That was the first vinyl I owned that completely consumed me...I was young, give me a break!

these dudes in here make me feel ancient, lol

Hahha i just picked up that LP at a thrift store yesterday

damn i didn't realize how young half these cats were...anyway to keep the thread goin....

26 here

looks like a bunch'a 80s and 90s babies in here! i'm with the old heads!! 1st rap song i remember was planet rock and that came out in '82...i was 9! LOL! same age as marshall and nasir!!!!

Last edited:
17 cuz damn im thinkin yall is in your 30's lol

YungFly said:
This for everyone in here 17 and under:: Whats the most you made from beats so far

none but mad dudes is askin how much i charge and i dont know what to tell em . how much yall usually charge

Last edited:
Depends on if your leasing it or giving the beat to then (exclusive rights). You could lease forthe low ($20-100) or however much u feel is a good price. For exclusive rights my price is $500 & up. Butleasing is the best way to go in my opinion.

im 21...'87 baby...i wish i started out on the beats when i was a kid tho...didnt start until 17...

heard my first rap song (OPP by Naughty by Nature) in like '91...was a wrap from there...

Damn, all the old people make me feel even younger. Talkin about their first hip hop albums and ****. First rap record I remember buyin was Get Rich or Die Tryin lmao.

P10 said:
looks like a bunch'a 80s and 90s babies in here! i'm with the old heads!! 1st rap song i remember was planet rock and that came out in '82...i was 9! LOL! same age as marshall and nasir!!!!

Haha, grandpa! I was only 3 when that track came out! :)

Back