how old are you and how long you been makin beats?

lol dont get too excited cuz its crap now, but they had 2 versions. psx and pc.. I was at gamestop the other day and saw an ad for generator 2 in mag and it brought back all those memories of me sitting around with friends smoking and writing playstation tunes.. go me. it actually had a pretty wide scale of tools for being what it was, and a ton of samples, loops etc. it kinda reminds me of some of Magix's lesser distinguished products.

oh. holy hel, i do remeber that. the psx version anyway. lmao. that was some funny stuff. i never got to play with it but i definitly remeber seeing the ads and the commercials.

17, 3 years. But it feels like 4ever..................................andever................................................andever...................

I'm 20 years old and I've never made beats in my life - I make choons and have been doing so for the past 4 years. :)

Oh, and just in case you were wondering, I support the mighty Birmingham City FC!

Last edited:
I'll be 26 in july.
Started in 98..With FL 1.5 and MIXMAN Studio.

Now im using FLStudio and Nuendo.
Plan to open a Production company for Music and Film Scoring, within the next 12 months. There are so many fools in Miami who want to rap, I will be able to make a living off just doing demos. Dont want to, or need to be famous.

mistaox said:
There are so many fools in Miami who want to rap

true with everybody else everywhere too.

im 16 and ive been doin this for a couple months now, just need more money for more equipment.

20yrs old and I been in this for 6yrs.
:( (started young, now Im bored with all the newbies):confused:

Peace
LaB rAt

PS. It was fun :cheers: being a newbie, but if you make the transition to "really changing" your life for music, then you will leave alot of people behind.
In the words of Hendrix "just because your only friend talks, sees, looks & feels like you, and you do the same just like him" :cool:

Outro

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I'm feelin OLDER!
:(

oldfart.jpg

Sup FPs.. new to the forum but im 18 and have been making beats since i was about 12 or 13. HAHA i first got interested from a Sequencer made by Nickelodeon. It was supposed to be for simple drum and instrument but i worked and worked and made ALOT of crazy beats.. FL user for 5 years now..

danyo said:
Sup FPs.. new to the forum but im 18 and have been making beats since i was about 12 or 13. HAHA i first got interested from a Sequencer made by Nickelodeon. It was supposed to be for simple drum and instrument but i worked and worked and made ALOT of crazy beats.. FL user for 5 years now..

Welcome to FP danyo:cheers:

Im 16

Benn making beats for about 3 weeks to a month

The Hendrix quote "just because your only friend talks, sees, looks & feels like you, and you do the same just like him" basically means THE ONLY FRIEND YOU TRULY HAVE IS YOU!!!!

LET IT BE KNOWN!,
LaB rAt

PS. Some of my first beats will be on my next album. If ya wanna peep then hit me up @ ESP@mmail.com

Outro

Back