Hot New Artist working on Album looking for beats!!! ASAP

Alternative electronic beats jruffalo

Hit me up asap,i will pay u for the actual session files of your beat,so if i make a song to the mp3 an its hot an i wont it on the album i will pay the money,i have budget an invest in my projects.if you have tracks send me links i cant post my music yet but go to datpiff an put in the book of sin or youtube sincere da don you will hear me.thanks the album should be finished by march so lets work!

Check out sound cloud. jruffalo

Dope im workin yall been in studio locked in.literally all weeknd im performin my single tonite in.front of,few major labels good times!! Keep the mp3 comin some of u i.already contactedd an sent demos to im lovin all the work

Dope im workin yall been in studio locked in.literally all weeknd im performin my single tonite in.front of,few major labels good times!! Keep the mp3 comin some of u i.already contactedd an sent demos to im lovin all the work
I tried to PM you but it's not showing up that it sent, what's your email?

dope checkin u out now dj m i will be uploaden a soundcloud of alll the beats so far i have that i am purchasen for sure! email is industrybuisness@gmail.com its lot of great work coming threw,i got good budget comin so im working on more than 1 project some of u have just bought ya self a full 10-12 track album with me! so keep work coming never to much! only to little.

---------- Post added 12-14-2012 at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-10-2012 at 01:37 PM ----------

workin on alot of the work u all sent .keep em coming im makin a sound cloud for the demo version of the albums will be uploaded soon jan is almost here

Instrumentals

Check out my profile. HIP HOP/DANCE/R&B/FILM

More tracks added daily. Contact me for exclusive rights!

Last edited by a moderator:
Project comin along got the artwork made.now gettin few more song ideas some of the beats u sent im workin with,some of u im talken to via email,lets keep the beats comin because its january almost an time is coming to get this official project recorded! Hope all is good over the holidays!american way 2.jpg THE FIRST ONE HERE WILL BE WORLD WIDE ACCEPTED REPRESENTING THE IGNORANCE THE INTELLIGENCE AN REVELANCE OF AMERICAN LIFESTYLE.SO VERY GOOD UP TO DATE SOUNDING TRACKS U SEND WILL END UP HERE here is the three album artworks if u need to see the albums u ll be producen for so u can get ideas off visual!

Last edited:
The TRIP.jpgan my favorite of them all is The trip aka 808 city! this is a great one because all of the experimental,dubstep,non genre hip hop original producers will end up on here!Some things are so different that its good~

Back