Help me think of a better name!

mmhhhh well ur name is currently 'Produced By The Juice'

why not use the name 'ProJuice'. . . but it will be pronounced as produce.

ProJuice = Produce

u get me?

take a typical phrase and turn it into your production name. Every time someone says it its free advertisement (if you get your name out there to a certain extent)

try saying "Hi My Name Is" without thinking of Eminem

I suggest

No Homo
Swag
O'Bama
ILL

I've read that it's a good step to take eventually. But more than that, there's like 30 musicians with "Juice" in the name and I want to get away from that.

..."NO HOMO", imagine if I actually did that

Cheeaa i like that ProJuice dats sick

also if you don't like that how bout the "No Homo" E said just imagine the track come on, tha rapper doin all the "uhh yeahh" ect. then ya "NO HOMO" tag come up

not the kinds of coversations i'd like to be starting.

Anyway, these are OK ideas, I like the projuice thing, but it just sounds odd to me. I'm not opposed to straying from the Juice idea... anyone else got anything?

Beat Farmer
CommunistBeats.com (I think I may take that one myself... have Lenin in a B-Boy pose as my logo)

You need to give us more info. Maybe your name or your city, somethings special about you, or how you look or your style, your heritage. Other things you like to do, nicknames.... Character from movies cartoons..Idk. Just brainstorming. Names of objects. Play on words,ect.

How bout

Kali B Master> Kali B> K.B.M

K.Decibel

(*B= beats)

Just random thoughts..

Back