Hard piano trap beat (f4f 100%)

Yo! I like the feel of this beat. The piano fits in the mix just right. There are some elements in the background that could be brought out...I'm not sure if they are strings (cellos) or horns, but I feel like they need to be brought out a little more. They seem like they would add some energy to the track if they did.

Overall, dope beat!

-TB

I like melodies like that, with the errie bells and everything, I like this beat man!!

the intro was cool and the beats dropped clean as hell!

nice idea about posting on youtube, I'm going to get a new account within the next couple days.

I like the beat though, nothing about it I would change.

I like melodies like that, with the errie bells and everything, I like this beat man!!

the intro was cool and the beats dropped clean as hell!

nice idea about posting on youtube, I'm going to get a new account within the next couple days.

I like the beat though, nothing about it I would change.

Thanks man preciate it fam , let me know if you need some feedback somewhere...

sounds creepy, but i actually like it lol The melody is cool and the sound quality is nice. I like all the change ups and sound effects too :-)

Could to check out my track here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ew-pop-house-beat-feedback-please-f4f-459489/

Thanks b , left you some feed on your post

Nice beat on the whole man. A little more work with the percussion would have helped, and some sort of vocal sample to pick it up with something different now and then IMO. Good job though mate.

Sounds Dark. Bass is on point and I like how it rises.

Please visit my thread when you a chance https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ic-give-receive-feedback/celebrations-459454/ Thanks

Thanks man , just left you some feed

Nice beat on the whole man. A little more work with the percussion would have helped, and some sort of vocal sample to pick it up with something different now and then IMO. Good job though mate.

i agree about the percussions , i made this beat for a beat battle on an other site and i made it within 2 days cause i had a deadline i would def have put more work on it . let me know if you need feedback on something btw , Thanks for comment and advice!

Last edited:
Back