GTA Vice City 15 year birthday beat-tape

I usually give feedback on trap tracks, cause thats whats most of these days hah. With that said, it has a nice cool industrial feel with the drums. I liked the first sequence the most. I don't really know what to say about the mixing and mastering, since its in a different niche than what I'm used to. This sound is kind of lo-fi, and from the lo-fi tracks I have heard this is alright mixing and mastering wise. But again, its not my field, so I could be very wrong.

- Keep it up, and stay creative.

Bro I love it, but honestly I'm NOT feeling the mixing and mastering, it's most noticeable to me with the vocal samples.

Don't get me wrong this is STILL FIRE!!! I love it. Liked and followed on SC.

Thanks man I appreciate it. Where do you think I went wrong with it? I think I know what you mean with the vocal samples like some of them don't quite sit in as they should hey?
I hit you back on SC too man

Cool intro! That's dope. Snare gives me an 80s vibe, I think that snare sucked a lot of energy out of this beat. Everything else was really unique and fire, honestly! I think, just my opinion, a different snare could have taken this to a 10! Damn though this is very well made. I disagree with the mixing, I feel everything is tight and on point.

The more I listen, the more the snare grows on me. This is dope man, I could see like.. shit, I don't know. Someone could kill that though! Nice work!

Oh, is this a part b? This is super creative. This B part is dope, chill, with the more boom bap drums, super ill. Nice work! A lot of creativity on the boards lately!

I appreciate the feedback on my post. I've got to give you kudos on creativity with this one. I think the vocal samples follow the mixing of the first track well. I agree with Boadie Beats in that the snare took away from Trojan voodoo. Not sure about the vocals on "Rain"... maybe lower the level of it? It seems to come out of nowhere and doesn't blend in well with the track. Rain is fire, though. I'll listen to the other three tracks tomorrow and decide which one is my favorite lol. I gotta get some rest before work tomorrow:sigh: gave ya a like and a follow, too!

Last edited:
Thanks guys I appreciate it, that snare did come out of a house pack so I guess that makes sense people noticed lol. I hit you back on sc too man :cool:

Back