Good remixing sites

EvanBerard

Hey... I'm a Remixer... and I'm just wondering if anyone knows any good sites that let you remix songs from established artists? I'm talking about sites that post up the stems and let you download them and reupload your remixed version...? I love to remix and it would be cool if I could remix some stuff from pros.... (especially if there's prizes :P)

hey bro im not sure of a site like that, but theres always remix competitions you can find on forums such as inthemix ect so just do some research and you should be able to find some :) gl

Hey Glitchy... thanks for the reply... I actually just found one... it's called thepublicrecord... basically it lets you download stems from artists, add musical parts or remix... there's usually prizes too... it's a really cool site so far

Hey Glitchy... thanks for the reply... I actually just found one... it's called thepublicrecord... basically it lets you download stems from artists, add musical parts or remix... there's usually prizes too... it's a really cool site so far

oh shit thats sick.. thanks for that dude

Back